To help me stay on budget for WWW and to avoid skimmers, I am planning to buy a gas card for the trip.  My grocery store is offering $10 off a $50 card this weekend if I spend $50 on groceries.  I am trying to decide which chain to buy the card for.

Is that one gas station that always had pretty cheap gas on Disney property still a Hess station?  If not, is it part of a chain?  Or is there a Hess station near FW that is in a safe neighborhood?

13 minutes ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

I believe around Disney anyway all the Hess gas stations are now Raceway 

Speedway.

http://www.hessexpress.com/

Marty- there are three of them on WDW property- one at the Car Care Center, one across from the DHS entrance, and one across from Disney Springs.  Their gas prices are in line with what other stations in the area charge.

TCD

1 hour ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Speedway.

http://www.hessexpress.com/

Marty- there are three of them on WDW property- one at the Car Care Center, one across from the DHS entrance, and one across from Disney Springs.  Their gas prices are in line with what other stations in the area charge.

TCD

Doh! I don't know why I keep calling them Raceway. 

Did you know all gas is the same?  There is a gasoline and oil storage facility near us, and you can watch every major in addition to generic brand trucks fill up there.  Same with fuel oil.  

Thanks everyone!  I ended up getting a Shell card, since I am pretty confident I can find a Shell station in most areas.  At this point, I plan to fill the tank before I leave, then top off in Hardeeville, SC right before i cross into Georgia.  I am hoping I can make it on that one tank back to Hardeeville, since SC has the cheapest gas.  

Exit 109 on 95 in GA, yesterday had Shell regular for 2.08, then you get your 5 cent fuel rewards discount.  On Tuesday it 2as 2.04.  Next exit down the gas starts climbing.  There is a Shell at exit 1 in GA that was 2.18 on Tuesday then you 5 cent discount.  My daughter got Pilot on Tuesday somewhere in SC off 95 for 1.98