Favorite theme park diaper bag / stroller organizer?

Hi,

I'm a long time camper at Ft. Wilderness. Can't believe I only now stumbled onto this board!!!

I'm heading to Ft. Wilderness with my 2 year old and parents for fun/work in a month (Feb 2017). I was wondering if anyone felt strongly about their diaper bags. I'm bringing an umbrella stroller fitted with extra mesh storage with a shade and rain cover. But the diaper bag I've used in the past is a somewhat bulky backpack with a wipe pocket for easily accessible wipes and an insulated pocket for cold items. I've also tended to bring a lunch box with a high chair cover, eating mat, snacks, etc. It's fine, but I'm loading up this poor umbrella stroller.

Since my little girl needs less diaper changes these days, I was considering getting something else and streamlining my gear. Does anyone have any bag they feel strongly about? Something small and not too expensive? I've pondered a clutch but I want to bring extra clothes, little bag of meds, sunscreen, etc. Maybe there's a cool stroller organizer out there? Does that work instead of an actual bag?

Thanks!

Xanne

Welcome!

My "diaper bag" was a changing pad (in a clutch style) that I purchased at Target or Walmart.  It would hold a travel pack of wipes (the hard sided ones that come with the box or wipes), rash cream and 3 or 4 diapers.  I would use the wipes to clean off tables and high chairs and carry a travel size sanitizer (they have alcohol free if you prefer for your little one).   This can easily fit under the stroller.  Outside of that, you might consider a light weight backpack to carry any additional items.  The more trips we took, the less stuff I took (even when my babies were tiny) as I discovered that all we did was haul around a bunch of stuff that we didn't use ☺

Have a great time and again...welcome!!

Last time at Disney my son was 14 months old. We use a very small messenger style bag (not a diaper bag) it held a change of cloths, a few diapers, snacks and the all important Binky.   

It was really easy to carry and wasn't in the way at all.  For a stroller we used our Bob stroller.  

Our every day diaper bag is a backpack style that is made by Columbia and i really like it too.

For me the most important thing is not to over pack for a day in the park.  Most 2 year olds cant do 8 or 10 hours so plan for 4 or 6 hours of need because at some point they are going to crash and need downtime. 

• 4 weeks later...
Last time at Disney my son was 14 months old. We use a very small messenger style bag (not a diaper bag) it held a change of cloths, a few diapers, snacks and the all important Binky.   

It was really easy to carry and wasn't in the way at all.  For a stroller we used our Bob stroller.  

Our every day diaper bag is a backpack style that is made by Columbia and i really like it too.

For me the most important thing is not to over pack for a day in the park.  Most 2 year olds cant do 8 or 10 hours so plan for 4 or 6 hours of need because at some point they are going to crash and need downtime. 

We have a small messager style diaper bag that is small enough to fit behind our feet and the seat on Disney rides. So we keep 2 diapers, wipes and 1 change of clothes. Then in the bottom of the Bob is where all the other extra stuff goes.

I agree on going back to crash mid day.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk