For those of you who love popcorn, here is more of a variety for you on the menu.  Thanks to chipandco.com for the information.

http://www.chipandco.com/maple-popcorn-now-menu-magic-kingdom-257704/

Magic Kingdom Popcorn

A huge shout out to Tim Corless over at WDW News Today for making us salivate over the announcement that Magic Kingdom (taking their lead from Tokyo Disneyland) is now serving Maple Popcorn!

This new addition to Disney World’s popcorn line-up is the perfect marriage between sweet and savory and can be found at  Magic Kingdom’s Westward Ho over in Frontierland.  Visitors can enjoy a single serving for $5.25 or get a refillable popcorn bucket for $11.00 with subsequent refills only costing a dollar.  For those on one of Disney’s Dining Plans, the single serving version is available using your Snack Credits.

No news yet as to whether Disney plans to unveil this tasty snack at other locations across Walt Disney World.  Watch this space and we’ll keep you posted.

article and photo credit: chipandco.com

8 minutes ago, Duane said:

I wonder how this will stack up against the caramel popcorn at the Werther's shop in EPCOT....?

I was impressed with how long the fresh caramel corn stayed good for. I bought it on Friday and it was still decent Monday/Tuesday. Had I known that I would have purchased more!