Snarky's 6th Birthday is Sunday January 29th, Can you believe it?

Oh yes, Snarky and Fort Fiends.net are going to be 6 years old on Sunday!  

We are so happy and glad all of you are here!

Monique and I are working on new designs for this year and our goal will be to load the store with them AFTER WILD WOMENS WEEKEND.  (not before, hahahaha)

If you are of the creative type, and would be willing to come up with a design for a shirt to put in our store, you can earn a $50 credit in the store for anything you choose.   

I still can't believe it has been 6 years!

We now have to start thinking about renewing next year our trademark and filing a separate trademark for Snarky's logo.  We will be starting a fundraising effort for that this year.  

5 minutes ago, DaveInTN said:

I think the design should be selected by FF.net's first member.  Now who would that be?  LOL.  

So here, I present to you my design for the 6th anniversary FF merchandise.

Bakery-cinnamon-roll.jpg

I think you used the old logo, this is the new one:

Starbucks-logo-4.jpg

2 hours ago, DaveInTN said:

I think the design should be selected by FF.net's first member.  Now who would that be?  LOL.  

So here, I present to you my design for the 6th anniversary FF merchandise.

Bakery-cinnamon-roll.jpg

I think I should make you a shirt with that on the front.  Honestly, it is about time, lol

I've been here since June 14, 2011. I had no idea that i had stumbled upon a new group when I first came here. 

Looks like I had two good years prior to my son's accident that took me away from all forums, and life in general, for a bit over 3 years. I've popped back into my other camping forums as well and was surprised to have some people remember me! 

Well, Happy Birthday Snarky!!!! If I remember correctly, you are a purple flamingo. :-)

17 hours ago, Grumpy and Grandma said:

I know he would really rather have this on a shirt.

20170127_155024.jpeg:lol:

Maybe Jen could put Devine on the front and this picture on the back of Dave's shirt. http://s1305.photobucket.com/user/H2odivers/media/7833e45d-66d9-4e32-9564-3f388dc46062_zps79969228.jpg.html]7833e45d-66d9-4e32-9564-3f388dc46062_zps[/URL]