15 hours ago, ImDownWithDisney said:

Just had the pork belly burger from the truck. It was definitely way above the standard disney burger but maybe a tick below Dluxe burger. I was hungry and could not finish it. That's one big burger. The fries were nice and crispy too. 

My son had the chicken nuggets. They were really good. They were all white meat not chopped and pressed.

Not sure if this has been mentioned but AP holders get 20% off. 

The 20% off for Passholders is brand new.  Or someone just did you a solid. I've asked on both of my visits to the Food Truck, the most recent being April 16th, and there was no AP discount offered.

TCD

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spotted these pics shared to a Facebook group. Anyone seen it in person yet?

I was there this weekend and saw them. The food items are great (tried them all) but if you cannot eat spicy food, have them take off the horseradish sauce. It only started this weekend, but the

A cart isn't going to cut it for me. I'll need a big tow truck with a snow plow blade on the front.  The snow plow blade is for tents put up where they don't belong.  I'll push them back to the a

On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 9:45 AM, Tri-Circle-D said:

Well, I already figured out where Boulder Ridge Cove is.  Here's a  closer look at all of the Wilderness Lodge themed stickers on the back of the Food Truck:

food%20truck%20stickers.2_zpsqttwow6x.jp

Now, here's a close-up on a nifty new Wilderness Lodge map that they have posted over near that new Geyser Point Bar and Grill:

new%20wl%20map_zpsfp79wmhc.jpg

Boulder Ridge Cove is the name of the new pool they're building for the DVC Villas.

This makes me even more sure that Shady Point is the name of something new over at Wilderness Lodge.  But, there's no mention of it on the map.  Yet.

TCD

I'm quoting my own post to put this photo that I wanted to share in context.

Josh, over at EasyWDW posted a report on his tour of a Copper Creek Canyon Villa.  He included this photo in his report (photo credit to him):

refurbished_studio_copper_creek_disney_w

Note that some of these stickers are a little different from what's on the back of the food truck.  For example, the Shady Point sticker doesn't say "Cool Off at Shady Point," like the one on the back of the Food Truck does.

Speaking of Shady Point, where is that at Wilderness Lodge?  All of these stickers refer to places at Wilderness Lodge (although the Cub's Den is now closed), but I don't know of any place named Shady Point at the Lodge.

If you want to read Josh's whole report and see all of his photos, you can find the report here: http://www.easywdw.com/easy/blog/review-deluxe-studio-at-copper-creek-villas-at-disneys-wilderness-lodge-resort/

TCD

1 hour ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

I'm quoting my own post to put this photo that I wanted to share in context.

Josh, over at EasyWDW posted a report on his tour of a Copper Creek Canyon Villa.  He included this photo in his report (photo credit to him):

refurbished_studio_copper_creek_disney_w

Note that some of these stickers are a little different from what's on the back of the food truck.  For example, the Shady Point sticker doesn't say "Cool Off at Shady Point," like the one on the back of the Food Truck does.

Speaking of Shady Point, where is that at Wilderness Lodge?  All of these stickers refer to places at Wilderness Lodge (although the Cub's Den is now closed), but I don't know of any place named Shady Point at the Lodge.

If you want to read Josh's whole report and see all of his photos, you can find the report here: http://www.easywdw.com/easy/blog/review-deluxe-studio-at-copper-creek-villas-at-disneys-wilderness-lodge-resort/

TCD

Is Shady Point where they cut down all the trees to make the cabins?  :ROFLMAO-1:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ate at the food truck tonight...we really liked our burgers.  Thought they were really good and (bonus) the offered a 20% AP discount.  Had a lot of fun eating burgers, making s'mores and watching a movie (Freaky Friday!!!).  Great way to spend our last night.

43 minutes ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

Ate at the food truck tonight...we really liked our burgers.  Thought they were really good and (bonus) the offered a 20% AP discount.  Had a lot of fun eating burgers, making s'mores and watching a movie (Freaky Friday!!!).  Great way to spend our last night.

We really like being able to grab a good burger there.

12 hours ago, LONE-STAR said:

We really like being able to grab a good burger there.

Yes...we really enjoyed doing this for our last night...made it special.  The weather was great and the movie was fun.  It was really neat.  Good memories made ❤

• 2 years later...