I keep getting conflicting info on which sites are premium pet loops and which aren't. We will be arriving on Feb 11, 2017. I would like an idea of where we might be so that maybe I can request a preference. Need shade and need 2 sites bc we are camping with friends. Will have a small dog also. 

We have stayed in the 500, 700, and 900 loops.

500 puts you in walking distance to the dog park and a playground across the street.

700 is a short walk to the settlement and marina, you have to cross the street to get to a comfort station. 

900 is across the street from the meadows trading post, pool, and campfire.

On 2/3/2017 at 10:13 PM, Kimber said:

I keep getting conflicting info on which sites are premium pet loops and which aren't. We will be arriving on Feb 11, 2017. I would like an idea of where we might be so that maybe I can request a preference. Need shade and need 2 sites bc we are camping with friends. Will have a small dog also. 

There are plenty of dogs here in the 200 loop right now although it is not premium.  My understanding was that 200 was not a pet loop, but the yapping dog across the way says I'm wrong.  ;-)

We've stayed in 500 with dogs and liked it - spacious sites and close to the dog park.  The only bad thing I'd say is to try and avoid the handful out sites on the outside about halfway through that backup to the street/sidewalk.

We usually stay in Preferred but we've scouted around and decided that if we went Premium again, we'd shoot for the back side of 900 (not to be confused with the back side of water).

17 minutes ago, acornlover said:

There are plenty of dogs here in the 200 loop right now although it is not premium.  My understanding was that 200 was not a pet loop, but the yapping dog across the way says I'm wrong.  ;-)

300 is the only (unofficially?) designated Preferred pet loop.  Possible they snuck the little yapper in, but these days equally likely Disney put them there knowing they had a dog.