So Just got home from being a weekend warrior at the Fort. It was a last minute decision that worked out for the best. I saw some new Signs from other guests and thought I'd share. I don't know where they got them from, but they were cute. 92872672c8a7a5544bb99a702a83e865.jpgedcd83c149be8eaf2687a00907ba3db9.jpg2ac7f8773acc7b7ea9012563e06dc83b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I asked someone a while back about the second one.  They weren't very helpful and said the guy would only do them for his "friends" and used that in air quotes.  He also wanted me to know that they cost "hundreds of dollars."  I was so put off by it I scoffed at him and just left.  I don't need that kind of drama in my life.

However, I haven't seen the first or the last ones as of yet.  They are cool.

I asked someone a while back about the second one.  They weren't very helpful and said the guy would only do them for his "friends" and used that in air quotes.  He also wanted me to know that they cost "hundreds of dollars."  I was so put off by it I scoffed at him and just left.  I don't need that kind of drama in my life.

However, I haven't seen the first or the last ones as of yet.  They are cool.

The first and second ones were of the same family. So I'm sure that they worked on them together. The last one looked kind of easy to make so I'm going to try it before my spring camping trip.

I saw these ppl before on the 100 loop. They are nice signs, and look to be hand painted details.  I wish I could make more of the ones I've made for some members here, but I still like my post the best....though it is hard to transport. 

20150524_091206_zps7496c0b1.jpg

I love it. I am actually looking around for wooden signs myself for my family and my sister's family.