Cinderella's Carriage and my adorable parents

14 hours ago, Beckers said:

My parents are in Disney this week and are celebrating their 50th anniversary. Today they got to see Cinderella's carriage. I'm only slightly jealous ha! 62f3e238ef24fcf156f17ae4519e669c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How cute are they!  

I'm just a little jealous...Cinderella is my favorite fairy tale.  So neat for them!

12 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Very cute.  Thanks for sharing.

And tell your parents congratulations on the 50 years.  They must have married very young!

TCD

They were 19 and 20! It's funny because Brian and I were dating at that age and I can't imagine being married then. It seems as the years go on people get married later and later. 

1 hour ago, Beckers said:

They were 19 and 20! It's funny because Brian and I were dating at that age and I can't imagine being married then. It seems as the years go on people get married later and later. 

My wife was 18 and I turned 19 four days before our wedding.  That was 1973.

I don't know if Busch Gardens does it for all their concerts (maybe just the oldies ones, we were there for Willie a few years back) but during the warm up they start calling out "Everyone that's married stand up."  Then they say less than 10 sit down, and go up in 10 year increments.  It was surprising how many were still standing after 40 and then 50.