22 hours ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

Just to chime in the check in time at the hotels is pretty meaningless anyway in terms of when you can check in. It's more about when they should have the whole resort turned over for the next people arriving. If its a massive check/out day they may take longer but will get people in as quickly as they can.

But, if they do officially change the Fort check-in time to 3 pm,  I fear that will push back the time that campsites will ordinarily be ready.

I can't think of one time that my campsite has not been ready by 1 pm.  I can think of a lot of times when I have checked in before 3 pm at a WDW hotel, and my room was not ready.  If they officially change the check-in time, I would think is because they anticipate slowing down on having the sites ready.

TCD

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just received my confirmation email from WDW.. it looks like 1:00.... I don't expect it to happen being spring break ... but I thought I would share Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check in is still 1pm, or whenever the site is ready. The IT department messed up the website.

Haha! I was waiting for that one.. but I figured my inbox number was going to be the first comment [emoji23]. Welcome to my life [emoji31] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

Just now, Tri-Circle-D said:

But, if they do officially change the Fort check-in time to 3 pm,  I fear that will push back the time that campsites will ordinarily be ready.

I can't think of one time that my campsite has not been ready by 1 pm.  I can think of a lot of times when I have checked in before 3 pm at a WDW hotel, and my room was not ready.  If they officially change the check-in time, I would think is because they anticipate slowing down on having the sites ready.

TCD

Or since they wont actually tell people to get the heck out when they are supposed to they are leaving more leeway time for dealing with those? dont know. 

Not Fort related but a similar situation.

We rented a cabin at Blue Springs State Park.  It is a lot cheaper than the Fort for the cabin. 

Weekends they require a 2 day minimum, unless one of the days is already booked, then you can do 1 night.

Their check-in is at 4, and check out is 11, and they only have 6 cabins to clean!

Cabins and Lodging at Blue Spring State Park

Six two-bedroom cabins are located in a shady oak hammock near Blue Spring, a designated manatee refuge. Cabins accommodate up to six people. One bedroom is furnished with a double bed. The second bedroom is furnished with two single beds. A sleeper sofa in the living room converts to a double bed. Each cabin is equipped with a gas fireplace (for use November through March), central heating and cooling, bathroom, fully equipped kitchen with stove and refrigerator, screened porch, outdoor grill and picnic table. Linens, pillows, blankets and towels, cooking and eating utensils are provided. Linens are not changed daily. Two vehicles per cabin are permitted.

For the guests' relaxation, televisions and phones are not provided.

29 minutes ago, Travisma said:

Not Fort related but a similar situation.

We rented a cabin at Blue Springs State Park.  It is a lot cheaper than the Fort for the cabin. 

Weekends they require a 2 day minimum, unless one of the days is already booked, then you can do 1 night.

Their check-in is at 4, and check out is 11, and they only have 6 cabins to clean!

Cabins and Lodging at Blue Spring State Park

Six two-bedroom cabins are located in a shady oak hammock near Blue Spring, a designated manatee refuge. Cabins accommodate up to six people. One bedroom is furnished with a double bed. The second bedroom is furnished with two single beds. A sleeper sofa in the living room converts to a double bed. Each cabin is equipped with a gas fireplace (for use November through March), central heating and cooling, bathroom, fully equipped kitchen with stove and refrigerator, screened porch, outdoor grill and picnic table. Linens, pillows, blankets and towels, cooking and eating utensils are provided. Linens are not changed daily. Two vehicles per cabin are permitted.

For the guests' relaxation, televisions and phones are not provided.

Should be cheaper.  Just sayin..