• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just received my confirmation email from WDW.. it looks like 1:00.... I don't expect it to happen being spring break ... but I thought I would share Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check in is still 1pm, or whenever the site is ready. The IT department messed up the website.

Haha! I was waiting for that one.. but I figured my inbox number was going to be the first comment [emoji23]. Welcome to my life [emoji31] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Goose's Girl said:

Haha! I was waiting for that one.. but I figured my inbox number was going to be the first comment emoji23.png. Welcome to my life emoji31.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The battery on mine jumps all over the place.  Sometimes charging overnight it still doesn't hit 100% and it started at 50.

Other times it'll go from 70 to 100 in a 1/2 hour.

What I hate is when it's about 30%, then within a short time drops to the teens then dies.

We checked in yesterday after returning from a Disney Cruise. Since we hadn't hooked up yet, I went inside to check in. While waiting,the info guy asked if I had any questions. I asked about the later check in time. He told me they were changing to stay the same as other resorts. 

We checked in yesterday after returning from a Disney Cruise. Since we hadn't hooked up yet, I went inside to check in. While waiting,the info guy asked if I had any questions. I asked about the later check in time. He told me they were changing to stay the same as other resorts. 

Just received this on 2/28 for our spring break trip. Appears to still be 1pm.

Screen Shot 2017-03-05 at 6.15.50 AM.png

LOL. You mean Disney is giving conflicting information to different people? Say it ain't so!

Sent from my handheld doohickie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, PGHFiend said:

Check in email for next week says 1 pm, check in time in confirmation page said 3. I'm hoping to get there at 2 am. Can I crash in the overflow?

Your site might be vacant and ready, but yes you can go to the overflow if not.

My latest form also says 3PM.  But, we always arrive in the 9A - 10A time frame and almost always go directly to the site. 

We tend to arrive Wednesdays & Thursdays at off peak times so that probably has a lot to do with it.

Just to chime in the check in time at the hotels is pretty meaningless anyway in terms of when you can check in. It's more about when they should have the whole resort turned over for the next people arriving. If its a massive check/out day they may take longer but will get people in as quickly as they can.

To my knowledge the system clicks over at 6 amd and you can check in any time after that. If a room or campsite is ready and fits what you booked they can assign it to you then. If you have a specific request or what you booked isnt ready yet they will let you know when it is. Park you Rv in overflow, stash your luggage with bell service, and head out to have some fun.