Miss Adventure Falls coming to Typhoon Lagoon

According to the Walt Disney World Blog, the renovated slide at Typhoon Lagoon will include this new feature.  Enjoy!

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2017/03/new-miss-adventure-falls-attraction-to-open-march-12-at-disneys-typhoon-lagoon-water-park/

New ‘Miss Adventure Falls’ Attraction to Open March 12 at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park

Allison Montgomery

by Allison Montgomery, Editorial Content Coordinator, Walt Disney World Resort

Last summer, we shared the exciting news that Miss Adventure Falls, a new family-style raft attraction, is coming to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park this spring. Well, construction is almost complete and I’m happy to announce that the attraction will open March 12!

As the final touches to Miss Adventure Falls are being added during the next few weeks, we will give you an exclusive first look at some of the unique artifacts collected by Captain Mary Oceaneer – a sea-faring treasure hunter whose haul was caught in a rogue typhoon.

Here’s a sneak peek at Captain Mary Oceaneer’s dive bell, just one of the many items from her journeys around the world.

New ‘Miss Adventure Falls’ Attraction to Open March 12 at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park

It’s one of the precious treasures you will spot from your four-person raft, as you twist and turn on this fun-filled white-water experience.

We’ll be sharing more details about this thrilling water adventure as we count down to the opening date on March 12, so keep checking the Disney Parks Blog for more updates!

photos and article credit: walt disney world blog (disneyparks.disney.go.com)

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, DaveInTN said:

My gang rode this new ride many times last week.  I took a video of the ride which I'll post once i get around to it.  It was a lot of fun!  But....we all agreed the family raft ride Teamboat Springs at Blizzard Beach was better but a long shot.  

Good to hear I had to decide BB or TL on our last trip and it was opening day for the new ride at TL. So we went to BB and it was empty. Did the whole park in less then 2 hours taking our time.

• 1 month later...