Yes! I have one and it's awesome.  Makes so much less bounce when turning over in bed, when someoneis showering or when it's windy. I got mine on etrailer and it was a great price. I get asked almost every trip if it works and it surely does. Especially if you have other people getting up in the night I'm sure. I've seen litter puny aluminum ones too, but I like the heavy steel. 

http://www.etrailer.com/Camper-Jack/Ultra-Fab-Products/UF19-950500.html?feed=npn&gclid=Cj0KEQiAgJTGBRDLr5_az_Ouk44BEiQAIxaA4lL3EdaRipo0hAkF-ZR1m0_JiP1UP5GMZ7nyemqn1LwaAlre8P8HAQ

18 minutes ago, PGHFiend said:

Yes! I have one and it's awesome.  Makes so much less bounce when turning over in bed, when someoneis showering or when it's windy. I got mine on etrailer and it was a great price. I get asked almost every trip if it works and it surely does. Especially if you have other people getting up in the night I'm sure. I've seen litter puny aluminum ones too, but I like the heavy steel. 

http://www.etrailer.com/Camper-Jack/Ultra-Fab-Products/UF19-950500.html?feed=npn&gclid=Cj0KEQiAgJTGBRDLr5_az_Ouk44BEiQAIxaA4lL3EdaRipo0hAkF-ZR1m0_JiP1UP5GMZ7nyemqn1LwaAlre8P8HAQ

Thanks!  I think we'll try a few trips and keep this in mind!

We had a 2 legged version ( still do ) and used it up until we got a 5th wheel with a Trail Air pin box, they say not to use them because you will get bounce from the air bag if you do not deflate it. Now with the 6 point hydraulic leveling system they say you do not need them, but might still try it again to see if there is a difference, especially when the washer runs or at least on the spin cycle

46 minutes ago, dblr....Rennie said:

We had a 2 legged version ( still do ) and used it up until we got a 5th wheel with a Trail Air pin box, they say not to use them because you will get bounce from the air bag if you do not deflate it. Now with the 6 point hydraulic leveling system they say you do not need them, but might still try it again to see if there is a difference, especially when the washer runs or at least on the spin cycle

Thanks.  The Keystone's option for leveling, was only a 4 point system... not sure if that makes a difference for the tripod.  Have no idea about the pin box, so thanks for the thought there.  I'll make sure to check the packet of paperwork that comes with the rig.  

Right now, we don't plan on buying one....but it would be good to know if we could, should we find that we need it  ^_^

Do you need one, no, but you might want it if there is too much movement in trailer. I had two 5th wheels over a lot of years and never had one, The movement never brothered any of us, but if you have a larger unit and a little movement brothers you, you might try one, I would try to borrow one to see if it helped. I always thought it was just another thing to take up space and was not really needed.

1 minute ago, BigTom said:

Do you need one, no, but you might want it if there is too much movement in trailer. I had two 5th wheels over a lot of years and never had one, The movement never brothered any of us, but if you have a larger unit and a little movement brothers you, you might try one, I would try to borrow one to see if it helped. I always thought it was just another thing to take up space and was not really needed.

Thank you! 

37 minutes ago, Bwithers13 said:

We have a tripod and use the X chock in between our wheels for our 5er! When everything is set up and on level ground we have almost no movement! I like our tripod a lot. I'm glad I got it last year!

Good feedback, thanks!