We are looking forward to our trip at the end of May. Our reservations are made. I have a question that I'm sure has been covered here before so my apologies for that.

My wife's parents will be staying off Disney property mainly due to their pet (they don't have their own camper to stay at the campgrounds).

Is there any reasonable way for them to have the ability to join us at the campsite and then travel with us to the parks each day? Of course they could just meet us at the parks each day (and it very well may come to that), but thought it would be nice to be able to spend more time with the grandkids at the campsite and then travel with us as we go each day.

Any thoughts?

2 hours ago, SunBum said:

We are looking forward to our trip at the end of May. Our reservations are made. I have a question that I'm sure has been covered here before so my apologies for that.

My wife's parents will be staying off Disney property mainly due to their pet (they don't have their own camper to stay at the campgrounds).

Is there any reasonable way for them to have the ability to join us at the campsite and then travel with us to the parks each day? Of course they could just meet us at the parks each day (and it very well may come to that), but thought it would be nice to be able to spend more time with the grandkids at the campsite and then travel with us as we go each day.

Any thoughts?

If you have less than 10 people on your reservation you can add them to your ressie. If you have a package you would want to wait until you arrive as anyone on the reservation has to have the same options selected. If you have just a campsite booked and less than the max of 10 people you can add them at anytime. 

6 hours ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

If you have less than 10 people on your reservation you can add them to your ressie. If you have a package you would want to wait until you arrive as anyone on the reservation has to have the same options selected. If you have just a campsite booked and less than the max of 10 people you can add them at anytime. 

The advantage of doing that is they would get their own Magic Bands to use for the gate, thus avoiding the Guard Shack every time they came over.

15 minutes ago, Grumpy and Grandma said:

The advantage of doing that is they would get their own Magic Bands to use for the gate, thus avoiding the Guard Shack every time they came over.

And, they can also take advantage of the other "perks" afforded to on-site guests, such as free parking at the parks,Extra Magic Hours, and access to the pools and laundry rooms at the Fort.

What a deal!

TCD

• 3 weeks later...