That's some interesting mod's you got going on there.

11 hours ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

looking close in one of the pictures the back section isnt enclosed it appears. Its more of a roof with some things hanging. 

It looks like just and overhang to me, too.

Which makes me wonder why the guy went to all the trouble to add that to the back.

I'd be scared to death to drive behind that guy- I'd be afraid of stuff flying off.

I can't believe it's legal for someone to roll around in that deathtrap.

TCD

2 hours ago, BigTom said:

Looks as if that back section might slide in when traveling.

That's what I thought at first too. The plate towards the front appears to be used for fastening. I don't get why it even has the back section. There are much better ways to cover the back door and I'm sure the weight more than offsets any potential aerodynamic improvements.

16 minutes ago, keith_h said:

That's what I thought at first too. The plate towards the front appears to be used for fastening. I don't get why it even has the back section. There are much better ways to cover the back door and I'm sure the weight more than offsets any potential aerodynamic improvements.

Perhaps to counter balance the weight of the front piece?

Larry has a hitch extension like that on the Larryvan.  I assumed it was so he could open the back doors on the Larryvan when his trailer is hitched.  Anyway, maybe this POS is beautiful inside.  Probably not, but I thought I would give the guy something.