RUMOR: AP Preview of Pandora coming April 8 & 9

10 minutes ago, GaDawgFan.....Kelly said:

Seeing that they haven't hired or trained the CM's to work the attractions and restaurants in Pandora, if there is a preview that early in April, it's not going to amount to much.

I say this is another of that website's famous rumor fails.

That is the site that had like a dozen wrong dates for the opening of Rivers of Light.

TCD

Hmm. Seems like a pretty bad rumor considering those are AP blackout dates. What's the point of doing AP previews with the AP people? 4/8 through 4/21 is a no go... 

Only some APs that are only available to FL residents are blacked out, but I see your point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The same blogger who started the AP Preview rumor is now saying that FP+'s will open up for the new Avatar rides tomorrow, Friday March 24th:

http://wdwnt.com/blog/2017/03/fastpass-reservations-open-tomorrow-pandora-world-avatar/

Since we are still more than 60 days out from the official opening date, if they do open FP+'s tomorrow, and apply the usual rules,  only guests who have a resort reservation that begins within the 10 days prior to the opening date will be able to reserve those FP+'s.

I can't see them doing that.

At least we don't have to wait very long to see if this blogger is full of it on this one.

TCD

7 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

The same blogger who started the AP Preview rumor is now saying that FP+'s will open up for the new Avatar rides tomorrow, Friday March 24th:

http://wdwnt.com/blog/2017/03/fastpass-reservations-open-tomorrow-pandora-world-avatar/

Since we are still more than 60 days out from the official opening date, if they do open FP+'s tomorrow, and apply the usual rules,  only guests who have a resort reservation that begins within the 10 days prior to the opening date will be able to reserve those FP+'s.

I can't see them doing that.

At least we don't have to wait very long to see if this blogger is full of it on this one.

TCD

I can confirm this is opening up for fastpasses tomorrow. 

From my TA emails from Disney today. 

For a limited time, May 27-July 4, 2017, Guests staying at select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels can explore Pandora – The World of Avatar beyond regular Park hours.  

Nightly Extra Magic Hours will take place from 11 p.m.-1 a.m. only in Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park. This offering will provide Guests with an additional opportunity to enjoy everything Pandora – The World of Avatar has to offer – including navigating a mystical river, flying on a back of a banshee and walking under floating mountains. Please note valid Theme Park admission and a Resort ID are required.

In addition, Guests staying at select Walt Disney Resort hotels can reserve Disney FastPass+ selections for attractions, including those in Pandora – The World of Avatar, up to 60 days prior to check-in beginning March 24, 2017. Disney FastPass+ service will be available at the two attractions within Pandora – The World of Avatar during regular Theme Park hours. Guests may select only one of these two attractions in their first set of Disney FastPass+ selections, subject to availability. 

There’s so much excitement surrounding the debut of this world beyond belief that we suggest your Clients take advantage of Nightly Extra Magic Hours to visit Pandora – The World of Avatar. Then, they can reserve Disney FastPass+ experiences to enjoy the rest of Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park during regular hours.

If your Clients have an existing reservation at a select Walt Disney World Resort hotel, they will receive communication notifying them of the Nightly Extra Magic Hours. 

*Valid Theme Park admission required. FastPass+ attractions and entertainment experiences, the number of selections you can make and available arrival windows are limited. Certain features and benefits require online registration. 

29 minutes ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

I can confirm this is opening up for fastpasses tomorrow. 

From my TA emails from Disney today. 

For a limited time, May 27-July 4, 2017, Guests staying at select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels can explore Pandora – The World of Avatar beyond regular Park hours.  

Nightly Extra Magic Hours will take place from 11 p.m.-1 a.m. only in Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park. This offering will provide Guests with an additional opportunity to enjoy everything Pandora – The World of Avatar has to offer – including navigating a mystical river, flying on a back of a banshee and walking under floating mountains. Please note valid Theme Park admission and a Resort ID are required.

In addition, Guests staying at select Walt Disney Resort hotels can reserve Disney FastPass+ selections for attractions, including those in Pandora – The World of Avatar, up to 60 days prior to check-in beginning March 24, 2017. Disney FastPass+ service will be available at the two attractions within Pandora – The World of Avatar during regular Theme Park hours. Guests may select only one of these two attractions in their first set of Disney FastPass+ selections, subject to availability. 

There’s so much excitement surrounding the debut of this world beyond belief that we suggest your Clients take advantage of Nightly Extra Magic Hours to visit Pandora – The World of Avatar. Then, they can reserve Disney FastPass+ experiences to enjoy the rest of Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park during regular hours.

If your Clients have an existing reservation at a select Walt Disney World Resort hotel, they will receive communication notifying them of the Nightly Extra Magic Hours. 

*Valid Theme Park admission required. FastPass+ attractions and entertainment experiences, the number of selections you can make and available arrival windows are limited. Certain features and benefits require online registration. 

Thanks for sharing that, Jason.

I don't like this, because it means that the FP+'s for May 27th are going to be long gone before the 60 day mark hits.

TCD

51 minutes ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

Guests may select only one of these two attractions in their first set of Disney FastPass+ selections, subject to availability. 

Looks like there WILL be tiers, and both Pandora attractions will be in Tier 1.

Thanks again to Jason for confirming that crazy rumor about Pandora FP+'s becoming available today.

Look at what I have:

Note that we have FP+'s for both  FCP (The Flying Chairs of Pandora) and ISP (It's a Small Pandora). 

The App said you could only pick one, but there was apparently a glitch, but today's early birds got to pick both:

It's good to be TCD.

TCD

43 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Congrats to those who have scored AP preview reservations for May.

But, when are they going to announce registration for the April 8th and 9th preview dates that the blogger said were coming?

TCD

Shhhhh, it's a secret.  It's going to be for all the mommy bloggers