RUMOR: AP Preview of Pandora coming April 8 & 9

11 minutes ago, Travisma said:

Shhhhh, it's a secret.  It's going to be for all the mommy bloggers

LOL

I went back to GDF's link to see what the guy had to say for himself.

He got a lot of grief in the comments to his post.  A lot of them pretty rude.

So, I kind of feel sorry for the guy now, and I'll lay off.

I reckon he doesn't care anyway.  His wild predictions generate traffic to his site, and that's the name of he game.

TCD

45 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

LOL

I went back to GDF's link to see what the guy had to say for himself.

He got a lot of grief in the comments to his post.  A lot of them pretty rude.

So, I kind of feel sorry for the guy now, and I'll lay off.

I reckon he doesn't care anyway.  His wild predictions generate traffic to his site, and that's the name of he game.

TCD

Don't feel bad he just said that Apple is looking to buy Disney...

Well technically he re-posted a yahoo article but he still put it out there to get some clicks.

http://wdwnt.com/blog/2017/03/apple-may-looking-buy-walt-disney-company/

WBI

Don't feel bad he just said that Apple is looking to buy Disney...

Well technically he re-posted a yahoo article but he still put it out there to get some clicks.

http://wdwnt.com/blog/2017/03/apple-may-looking-buy-walt-disney-company/

WBI

That isn't going to happen. I could possibly see the other way around.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

46 minutes ago, DisneyVampire said:

Don't know where the rest of this thread went, but found the info on Cast previews for Pandora.

Cast get to sign up on 4/5- 4/17 for a 2 hour block to get the sneak peek. Registering DOES NOT guarantee that they will even get to experience it.

Kind of disappointing if you ask me.

From what I heard, there is a distinction being made between full time and part time CM's. 

Also, there are earlier CM previews which are exclusive to AK CM's.

TCD

From what I heard, there is a distinction being made between full time and part time CM's. 

Also, there are earlier CM previews which are exclusive to AK CM's.

TCD

I'm waiting for my oldest to get home from work. He's there and will be able to confirm that part.

I had to reread what was said and you're right. It's for FT CMs only then a raffle for Temp/Casual CMs.

On a good note for the guests. The park will be open from 8am-11pm every day for a limited time from 5/27. Twice a week they will do EMH in the morning for resort guests. And from 5/27-7/4 EMH for all resort guests from 11pm-1am nightly dedicated time only in Pandora.

13 minutes ago, h2odivers...Ray said:

FYI

The FP+ window opened up for both new attractions at AK. But you can only pick one of the two new avatar attractions. Just like at Epcot. I knew they were going to do this.  Luckily we will be at WDW for 11 days and are planning two trips to AK. 

FYI the FP+ window opened up last Friday at 7 am, and some people were able to get FP+'s for both attractions on the opening day:

That glitch has since been fixed, but those that got the double FP+'s got to keep them.

TCD

57 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

FYI the FP+ window opened up last Friday at 7 am, and some people were able to get FP+'s for both attractions on the opening day:

That glitch has since been fixed, but those that got the double FP+'s got to keep them.

TCD

Gee how can anyone be sooo lucky?????

1 hour ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

TCD

FYI. I didn't say the window opened up today.  I simply said they opened up the window.   I was just trying to inform people that they were only allowing people to pick one of the two new attractions. 

41 minutes ago, h2odivers...Ray said:

FYI. I didn't say the window opened up today.  I simply said they opened up the window.   I was just trying to inform people that they were only allowing people to pick one of the two new attractions. 

My apologies.  This was discussed earlier on this very thread.  But, there's nothing wrong with sharing news.

Are you going to be there for the opening weekend, or later on?

TCD

1 hour ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

My apologies.  This was discussed earlier on this very thread.  But, there's nothing wrong with sharing news.

Are you going to be there for the opening weekend, or later on?

TCD

No need to apologize. I remember you posting, somewhere, about getting FP+ for both rides.  And I didn't know they fixed the glitch.   

Yes. We will be in Orlando May 24-June 4th.   I have FP+ for Avatar on the 31st and the 1st.   I didn't want to deal with the massive crowds opening weekend.   I'm hoping to be able to use my DAS to pick up the other ride on the 31st.