Has anyone heard of any issues with the water pageant? We went down to the beach to watch it on Thursday and it never came. We returned on Friday and it played, but only the first half of the barges were there. The whole second half was missing, including my favorite the dinosaur, plus King Triton, the dolphins and the crocodile. Anyone hear anything? Coincidentally, Lou was at the Fort on Thursday. Perhaps those barges are at the bottom of the lake.

Sent from my handheld doohickie

19 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

We had a perfect view of the EWP from our lakeside table at Geyser Point on Saturday night, March 25th:

ewp%20geyser%20point_zpsw4mhriow.jpg

Your dinosaur was there, DIT.

TCD

That's good.  

We watched the fireworks from the CR dock that night, then boated back to the Fort to go to bed for our early departure.  So I didn't check the EWP Sat night.  Glad all is well in EWP land and that Lou didn't successfully destroy it.  

Now that Dave has returned Disney is rubbing in the "We knew you couldn't stay away for long".  Dave you are aware they offer 12 step programs?

Still it doesn't make sense to just have half the EWP running around the lake. To me it would have been better to just cancel the whole thing than have a less than professional presentation.

5 minutes ago, DaveInTN said:

We watched the fireworks from the CR dock that night, then boated back to the Fort to go to bed for our early departure.  So I didn't check the EWP Sat night.  Glad all is well in EWP land and that Lou didn't successfully destroy it.  

You probably drove right past us then.

BTW, in case you're wondering, the fireworks view from Geyser Point is not so good.  They do provide excellent audio, though.

TCD

4 minutes ago, DaveInTN said:

Were you at the Fort?

I was just there for a day trip.  My Gainesville daughter came home for the weekend, and we popped over to WDW for the day on Saturday.  We met up with my UCF daughter for lunch at BOG, hopped to Epcot, and then we did stop by the Fort for a bit before ending the night at Geyser Point.

TCD