Hey y'all!

It's been a few years since I have been on here. No camper and no Disney trip since 2013 so I have avoided all talk of my favorite place on earth in order to keep the sadness away. :(

I have sent many people to this page for advice and help even though I haven't visited in so long. I still know where to come to get the best advice so here I am!!!

Planning our first trip since Oct/Nov 2013 and looking at renting a camper for the first time. In the past we have had our own or borrowed the in-laws. Can I get some advice for camper rentals or can you steer me to the correct place to post this question?

Thank you!

~Amy

Welcome back!

Disney started making RV rental companies pay for the privilege of being listed as approved rental companies.  There are three companies on the official list:

For more information on RV rentals, be sure to contact the following official vendors:

Luxurious RV Rentals LLC – (800) 561-8538

Meacham’s RV Rental – (941) 224-4939

Moore Camping Rental – (352) 442-6365

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/resorts/campsites-at-fort-wilderness-resort/services-amenities/

A few years back, I met William, the owner of Florida Camper Rentals.  He's not on the official list, but you can still rent from him:

http://www.floridacamperrental.com/

He's a good hard-working guy.  I've never heard anything bad about his trailers.

As I understand it, only the official vendors are allowed to come in before you and set up the camper.  Those not on the list have to meet you there after you have already checked in.

TCD

22 minutes ago, DisneyVampire said:

What are you looking to rent?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

We will have 4 adults and 2 kids. Would like something with bunk beds for the 2 boys. My daughter and her husband would need a bed and one for my husband and myself. 

We have a preferred site reserved for 9/1 leaving 9/12. I am not picky except I want a bathroom and a kitchen, lol! I don't have to have the bunks but it would be nice. 

Thank you for your reply!

:)

33 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Welcome back!

Disney started making RV rental companies pay for the privilege of being listed as approved rental companies.  There are three companies on the official list:

For more information on RV rentals, be sure to contact the following official vendors:

Luxurious RV Rentals LLC – (800) 561-8538

Meacham’s RV Rental – (941) 224-4939

Moore Camping Rental – (352) 442-6365

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/resorts/campsites-at-fort-wilderness-resort/services-amenities/

A few years back, I met William, the owner of Florida Camper Rentals.  He's not on the official list, but you can still rent from him:

http://www.floridacamperrental.com/

He's a good hard-working guy.  I've never heard anything bad about his trailers.

As I understand it, only the official vendors are allowed to come in before you and set up the camper.  Those not on the list have to meet you there after you have already checked in.

TCD

Thanks TCD! Good to see you're still hanging around, lol! ;) I keep up with a few other Fiends on Facebook but haven't been around here for a while. I think my husband(Jugman) still lurks occasionally. 

We have never rented so this is all foreign to me. I have contacted one company for a price but they are not on the list. Not sure I can mention them? I will probably go with them because I am not sure anyone can beat their price.

I have contacted all of the ones you have mentioned above for a price except Moore. Their website isn't working.

• 2 weeks later...