Changes to Lunch and Dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern

Thanks to Chip and Co for this latest information!

Here are the changes to the menus for this location.

ltt

Liberty Tree Tavern in Disney’s Magic Kingdom is a longtime favorite of Disney guests, often called the “Thanksgiving Restaurant”. Serving tasty American favorites like Roast turkey, roast pork, mashed potatoes, and herb stuffing. I am happy to report that two popular a la cart items that were removed late last year,  New England Pot Roast and the Fish & Chips are back on the lunch menu. (Dinner, as always, remains All-You-Care-to-Enjoy, served Family Style for all guests.)

2017-03-27-09_14_13-Liberty-Tree-Tavern-

And you better leave room for dessert at dinner because “Oooey Gooey Toffee Cake” is now on the dinner menu. If you haven’t yet tried this Liberty Tree Tavern lunch favorite because you usually only dine here at dinner now is your chance. Vanilla cake with a gooey toffee filling, caramel sauce, and vanilla ice cream is the perfect way to end a meal at this classic Magic Kingdom dining location.

All you can eat “Oooey Gooey Toffee Cake” anyone?

photos and article credit: chipandco.com

On 3/29/2017 at 7:40 AM, DaveInTN said:

I trademarked the term "ooey gooey". Disney will be hearing from my lawyers.

Sent from my handheld doohickie

I think Ms Dean and Murphy may disagree with you... B)

ooey Gooey Butter Cake - Paula Deen

www.pauladeen.com/original-gooey-butter-cake
Combine the cake mix, egg and 8 tablespoons butter and mix well with an electric mixer. ... Next, add the powdered sugar and mix well. ... Double Chocolate Ooey Gooey Butter Cake.

Ooey Gooey, Inc.

www.ooeygooey.com/
Ooey Gooey, Inc. is dedicated to the creation of child-centered, hands-on, play-based environments for young children and provides workshops, training, ...
Lisa Murphy Bio · ‎About · ‎Schedule · ‎Handouts

53 minutes ago, Travisma said:

Combine the cake mix, egg and 8 tablespoons butter and mix well with an electric mixer. ... Next, add the powdered sugar and mix well. ... Double Chocolate Ooey Gooey Butter Cake.

Ooey Gooey, Inc.

www.ooeygooey.com/
Ooey Gooey, Inc. is dedicated to the creation of child-centered, hands-on, play-based environments for young children and provides workshops, training, ...

Don't confuse DaveinTN with facts.... It just may cause an epidemic shortage of Scotch :)

58 minutes ago, Travisma said:

Ooey Gooey, Inc.

www.ooeygooey.com/

Paula asked for permission.  The other company was granted a trademark variance as they do not trade in food products but rather child centered activities.