OK, so we have put off building our Teardrop the last few years because something ALWAYS comes up.  We currently have a 16x14 tent with attached screen room.  We love it, but it's going on 13 years old, has side entrances only in the screen area, no electrical port, thread bare and we want the ability to use a/c.  The tent we're set on getting is an Ozark Trail 20x10 Instant tent with 2 a/c vents at either end and an electrical port.  Perfect size, quick set up, with aforementioned a/c vents and electrical port plus two entrances front and back.  It's everything we want minus the screen room.  The others we have seen with attached screen room seem to be lacking in size, a/c vents or floors.  I am resigned that I will not find the perfect tent with it all, but this one comes really close.  We just really, really want a screen room with a floor and I cannot seem to locate one.  Ideally, it would have nearly vertical walls so we can get the entrances really close and I can rig it to sort of 'attach' to the tent.  Photo below is of the tent we're getting.  Suggestions are needed and welcome because I am stumped.

tent.jpeg

Looking at that tent myself as I need something with at least two rooms but taller than my current tent. Only just realised it had AC vents though, trying to get my head around that. Can't help with the screen room we bought one recently but it doesn't have a floor, I have an old tarp that I will use next time.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

On 3/29/2017 at 3:30 PM, mouseketab.....Carol said:

They are really pricey, but PahaQue.com makes lots of custom tents and screenrooms for teardrops.

www.teardropshop.com

www.pahaque.com

Hope this helps!

We got a pahaque off of craigslist for about $200.  The owner told use there was a cover for the teardrop opening, but there wasnt.  My wife sewed netting over the hole an we now have a great floored screen room 

• 2 months later...

I have this one that I'd be glad to sell you if you were near me. ;) https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004K6B5MW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1  It's a great screen room, but I never use it. To my knowledge it's the only one I ever found with a floor like a tent. The only downside to that is that when it rains, the floor gets dirty/muddy. 

ETA: Link to newer model currently available: https://www.amazon.com/Wenzel-36514-Zephyr-Screen-House/dp/B00A8E2Y2U/ref=dp_ob_title_sports