http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/30/us/atlanta-i-85-fire/

I-85 fire: Section of Atlanta highway collapses

Atlanta (CNN)An elevated section of northbound Interstate 85, a major north-south artery for the Southeast, collapsed Thursday evening in Atlanta after a massive fire, officials said.

All five lanes of the highway in each direction were blocked and will be closed for the foreseeable future, officials said.

That prospect sent shudders through metro Atlanta commuters, who already contend with heavy traffic. An estimated 250,000 vehicles drive daily through that stretch of I-85, according to the Georgia Department of Transportation.

10 minutes ago, PghBob said:

Saw it on our local news as well.  From the video clips shown, there were several RVs near the site of the collapse,  hope they got turned around and off OK.

According to the new agencies, no one was injured which is great.  There were firefighters working in that section just before it collapsed.

It's amazing that it collapsed in less than a 1/2 hour.

Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed said the collapse is not related to terrorism.
"We've spoken to the special agent in charge of FBI, there is no evidence this is related to terrorism," he said Thursday night.
IE.. We have no clue what happened, may be accident, may be terrorism, may be our own stupid fault.