Noodle bowl. Chicken or duck?

How was the bean dip?

which salad did you get?

1 minute ago, h2odivers...Ray said:

I can't wait to try it this may.  

Noodle bowl. Chicken or duck?

How was the bean dip?

which salad did you get?

Chicken. It was basically Pho even though they don't call it that. I tried to eat it all, but I couldn't. It's a huge bowl full. It was the best Pho that I've had anywhere after I spiced it up with Sriracha and soy sauce.

Do you mean the hummus under the falafel? It was very good too. 

I think they only offer one side salad. It was simple with red peppers, tomato, cucumber, etc. I liked the cilantro mint dressing.

My wife had the chicken, and it was also very good. With the 20% for AP'so I was very happy.

8 minutes ago, ImDownWithDisney said:

Chicken. It was basically Pho even though they don't call it that. I tried to eat it all, but I couldn't. It's a huge bowl full. It was the best Pho that I've had anywhere after I spiced it up with Sriracha and soy sauce.

Do you mean the hummus under the falafel? It was very good too. 

I think they only offer one side salad. It was simple with red peppers, tomato, cucumber, etc. I liked the cilantro mint dressing.

My wife had the chicken, and it was also very good. With the 20% for AP'so I was very happy.

Love pho. 

They described as a white bean dip.   So I thought it might be disneys version of hummus.  And I love hummus  

So the pho comes with a side salad?   Or did you order it separately?

1 hour ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

When you go back, ask to be seated in the S.E.A. room and ask for the drink menu. They serve the same drinks as Trader Sam's in there. They don't publicize it because they don't want flack from the Walt wouldn't approve crowd. 

TCD

Thanks for the tip. I'm probably looking forward to dining here more than anything else during our next trip. 

Btw. You do know it's Saturday. Lol. 

On 4/1/2017 at 2:15 PM, Tri-Circle-D said:

When you go back, ask to be seated in the S.E.A. room and ask for the drink menu. They serve the same drinks as Trader Sam's in there. They don't publicize it because they don't want flack from the Walt wouldn't approve crowd. 

TCD

Seriously? Awesome tip, TCD.

4 minutes ago, shoreline99 said:

Ugh. you had me all excited there. :/

That place SCREAMS OUT for a full bar serving tropical drinks.

I agree.

I don't know why they don't just go for it.

What's the big deal about mixed drinks when they're serving beer and wine anyway?

In this era of money grubbing, it surprises me that they've resisted the temptation to open full bars in the MK.  They would make a ton on those.

TCD

4 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

I agree.

I don't know why they don't just go for it.

What's the big deal about mixed drinks when they're serving beer and wine anyway?

In this era of money grubbing, it surprises me that they've resisted the temptation to open full bars in the MK.  They would make a ton on those.

TCD

My prediction is that they will have special, over 21 only, extra hours events with bar carts in the MK - eventually.

• 3 weeks later...

So glad to hear more good reviews!  Got there in October and really enjoyed it - even though I totally creeped out my in laws by ordering the whole fried fish (which was yummy!)

Looking forward to bringing DH here this fall.  He hasn' been yet and I think he's going to love it.

And yeah... they totally need to pull the trigger on a proper drink menu here!!