First time at the Fort March 19-22

Next trip to Disney is likely to be early June as we've only used 2 if a email day ticket so far. I need to drop family off at Orlando airport then so will probably do a few ours at Epcot then. Longer trip planned for Christmas but can't get booked at FW so staying off site unless something opens up.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

16 hours ago, slices said:

Originally from the UK, my wife is from Massachusetts but but spent the last ten years in the UK. Moved here (Florida) last June, to be closer to her parents who retired down here a number Iof years ago.

We shipped the camping equipment, given it by design fits the criteria if compact and expensive. Plus we only bought the tent recently.

Thanks for the backstory.  It's cool to have a British Fiend. 

You did a great job planning your first trip to the Fort.  The next trip will be easier. Then it's time to buy your first camper (or, caravan, to you).

Did you ever get over to Disneyland Paris when you were in the UK?

TCD

Thanks for taking the time to share and write a report!

PS - those bubble machines are great for keeping the kids entertained, but that music is obnoxious after the first 5 or so minutes! 

Yep good thing you can turn the music off.

• 11 months later...