35 minutes ago, TriCircleD said:

Many of you know that I don't usually post on weekends, but this is such a big development that I'm breaking the rule. As I'm sure you've noticed over the years, I'm in awe of WDW management, and so I've quit my job and have accepted a high level management position at WDW. I'll be reporting directly to the president of WDW. My office is located on the 15th floor of the Team Disney building. If you're in the area, stop by and I'll give you a tour of the building. I realize that most of you will think this is an April's Fool joke, it's not. It's been my life long dream to be a CM. I got the opportunity and I went for it. Due to the social media policy, I will no longer be able to post on FF.Net. It was nice knowing most of you.

Nice try. 

TCD

2 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Hmm.

You are the Mark I was thinking of.

So, is the jokester not going to come forward and take credit for this hilarious prank?

TCD

I put the post after it about the strollers (it would be a great job), and I didn't even notice that "your" post only had a count of 1.  I just figured you posted it as a 4/1 joke.

15 minutes ago, DaveInTN said:

What's odd is that "Mark" joined on February 21, but then the April Fools post is their first and only post.  I expected the join date to be April 1.  Somebody must have planned this for a while...LOL.   

I noticed that as well, and it's kind of weird.  The old site software used to include a name change history.  As far as I can tell, the new software doesn't.  And for that matter, can members still change their names?

The longer "Mark" fails to come clean, the weirder it is.

Don't be a weirdo, "Mark."

TCD

On 4/1/2017 at 9:09 PM, Travisma said:

But that job isn't as good as the one I've been striving to get.... stroller wrangler!  What job can be better that hiding obnoxious guests suv sized strollers!

What about SUV sized strollers full of "service dogs"?

baby_stroller.jpg

50 minutes ago, Helmsey......Todd said:

What about SUV sized strollers full of "service dogs"?

baby_stroller.jpg

Now you ruined my day! Those really get to me.  We were talking to a woman at Epcot with a genuine service dog; and she mentioned how much she dislikes the phony service dogs, especially in the strollers.  She said it hurts people like her who need them since there is so much well deserved suspicion.

14 minutes ago, Travisma said:

I can't remember if someone posted it here or on a FB site, but supposedly the government doesn't classify emotional support animals as service animals and they do not have to be allowed into the same places as service dogs.

Not sure if that is 100% true.

Service Animal Defined by Title II and Title III of the ADA. A service animalmeans any dog that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for the benefit of an individual with a disability, including a physical, sensory, psychiatric, intellectual, or other mental disability.

Q3. Are emotional support, therapy, comfort, or companion animals considered service animals under the ADA?

A. No.  These terms are used to describe animals that provide comfort just by being with a person.  Because they have notbeen trained to perform a specific job or task, they do not qualify as service animals under the ADA.  However, some State or local governments have laws that allow people to take emotional support animals into public places.  You may check with your State and local government agencies to find out about these laws.

1 minute ago, h2odivers...Ray said:

Service Animal Defined by Title II and Title III of the ADA. A service animalmeans any dog that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for the benefit of an individual with a disability, including a physical, sensory, psychiatric, intellectual, or other mental disability.

Just goes to show you can't believe everything you read/see on the interweb... unless it's an alien/UFO sighting, or Bigfoot