Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DaveInTN

Silver Creek Falls (Or A "Sign" Of Things To Come)

40 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Very, very cool.

Congratulations.

Good job with staging the opening the box scene.  It makes your story that the WL manager mailed you the sign very credible.  But I think we all know how this really went.

TCD

I'm glad someone called him out. Truth is I had to wire him bail money after he got tossed in Mouse Jail

I even got the former Busman to resurface.  What a day!  :lol:  

11 minutes ago, Beckers said:

I'm glad someone called him out. Truth is I had to wire him bail money after he got tossed in Mouse Jail

Just repayment for me bailing you out for stalking a weiner.  

I even got the former Busman to resurface.  What a day!    

I may need to drive up to Tennessee to buy a lottery ticket.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, DaveInTN said:
2 hours ago, DaveInTN said:

I even got the former Busman to resurface.  What a day!  :lol:  

Wow a historic day for sure a post from Lou and the Blue Angel flyover!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, Lou... said:

Stopped by to read the responses to your surprise gift. I know how important this was to you and so glad that it worked out as it did. I'm not too surprised that the WL GM did it, just at how quickly it all happened. Long live Melvin.

WOW! A surprise appearance by the former bus driver!! Howdy, sir!

DIT - you think if you wrote them about your past issues with Snow they'd box her up and send her your way? Might be some sort of "fresh start" for the two of you. 

3 hours ago, Lou... said:

Stopped by to read the responses to your surprise gift. I know how important this was to you and so glad that it worked out as it did. I'm not too surprised that the WL GM did it, just at how quickly it all happened. Long live Melvin.

Great to see you Lou.  You've been missed....

Love that you have the sign.  Now when I look back at our pictures taken next to the sign I can say "Hey, I know where that is now..."  

Very cool.

It's a red-letter day!  Dave receives the sign, the fly-over was great, and Lou appears!

It was a two street. Disney CMs, no matter how high up, love to make what are called "Magical Moments", and as Dave can now verify, the CMs involved enjoyed making it happen. And unbeknownst to him, the GM and the CMs involved, got to see his reaction after receiving the sign. It was a nice moment for everyone involved. 

1 hour ago, Lou... said:

It was a two street. Disney CMs, no matter how high up, love to make what are called "Magical Moments", and as Dave can now verify, the CMs involved enjoyed making it happen. And unbeknownst to him, the GM and the CMs involved, got to see his reaction after receiving the sign. It was a nice moment for everyone involved. 

Kudos to all involved. That was such a nice thing to do.

Lou your showing your soft side, that is going to ruin your street reputation, don't you have some kids to yell at to get off your lawn!!!!!! Great seeing you post here.

14 hours ago, Lou... said:

First of all, I hope all is well. 

Thanks for sharing the post with the GM and CMs involved.  I am sure they are were delighted by Dave's post and pictures.  

And you are right. Those "magical moments" go both ways.   It encourages people like DIT to quit hating Disney (LOL!). And it encourages CMs to keep doing those little things, in this case big thing) that make WDW a magical place. 

Missed this since we were cruising.  Congrats on getting some Disney Magic. 

BTW, the Copper Creek signs are not put up yet. We walked by the empty pole last week and texted Dave telling him that it looked lonely now.