2017 MNSSHP and MVMCP dates released

http://www.theworldandmore.net/party-dates-for-2017/

This morning Walt Disney released the dates that Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party (MNSSHP) and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party (MVMCP) will be held in the Magic Kingdom.

Pricing is not available yet and no on sale date has been listed but for those looking to plan you now know the when.

And its interesting to note that Halloween is coming earlier to the Magic Kingdom starting on August 25th this year.
mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party-14.

EVENT DATES
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party takes place on the following dates:

• August 25 and 29, 2017
  • September 1, 7, 10, 12, 15, 17, 19, 22, 24, 26 and 29, 2017
  • October 1, 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20, 22, 24, 26, 27, 29 and 31, 2017
  • November 1, 2017

mickeys-very-merry-christmas-party-00-fu

Held on select evenings, Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is currently scheduled to take place on the following dates in 2017:

• November 8, 9, 12, 14, 16, 17, 26 and 28
  • December 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21 and 22

When pricing and on sale dates are released I will update this post with the information.

Contact me now for a Free No Obligation Quote to plan your trip to party the night away at one of these great themed events.

[email protected]

3 minutes ago, DaveInTN said:

But I'm sure they will sell out.  

I'll bet very few sell out.

Disney controls what is considered a sellout.  I've seen lots of complaints about crowded parties.  I think they will sell as many tickets as they can get away with.  It think there were only a couple of sold out nights last year.

TCD

20 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

I'll bet very few sell out.

Disney controls what is considered a sellout.  I've seen lots of complaints about crowded parties.  I think they will sell as many tickets as they can get away with.  It think there were only a couple of sold out nights last year.

TCD

Fair enough.  But I'm sure they are all highly profitable.  

44 minutes ago, DaveInTN said:

Fair enough.  But I'm sure they are all highly profitable.  

No doubt.  That's why they add more party nights every year.

The Disney Parks Blog confirmed that the parades, shows and fireworks will all be the same this year- nothing new:

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2017/04/magic-kingdom-park-comes-alive-this-fall-with-mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party-mickeys-very-merry-christmas-party/

But, people will still buy tickets.

TCD

On 4/6/2017 at 8:51 AM, twiceblessed....nacole said:

Thank you!  We want to go to the Christmas party, with our November trip!

We've attended MVMCP twice.  The first time we had complimentary tickets due to a hateful Fort CM that refused to sell them to us.  When we complained the next morning, we received free tickets.  The second time was part of a D23 Magic & Merriment package.  So thankfully we never directly paid for tickets.

We didn't really enjoy MVMCP either time.  It was nothing special except for the parade and the fake snow on Main Street.  IMHO neither is worth the admission price.  And, needless to say, David won't even consider paying to attend MNSSHP.

24 minutes ago, CCIntrigue...aka Gwen said:

We've attended MVMCP twice.  The first time we had complimentary tickets due to a hateful Fort CM that refused to sell them to us.  When we complained the next morning, we received free tickets.  The second time was part of a D23 Magic & Merriment package.  So thankfully we never directly paid for tickets.

We didn't really enjoy MVMCP either time.  It was nothing special except for the parade and the fake snow on Main Street.  IMHO neither is worth the admission price.  And, needless to say, David won't even consider paying to attend MNSSHP.

I know, I remember you mentioning this.  I'm sorry it wasn't a good fit for you and David.  Our family is not big on halloween, but the Christmas party was perfect for us.  We went in 2015 and had a great time.  We'd like to go back again, this year and/or next at the end of our AP (figured that since you have to pay for the tickets anyway, that we'd use up the AP and then make our last park visit the MVMCP after our passes have expired).

18 minutes ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

I know, I remember you mentioning this.  I'm sorry it wasn't a good fit for you and David.  Our family is not big on halloween, but the Christmas party was perfect for us.  We went in 2015 and had a great time.  We'd like to go back again, this year and/or next at the end of our AP (figured that since you have to pay for the tickets anyway, that we'd use up the AP and then make our last park visit the MVMCP after our passes have expired).

If we had young children like you do, I'm sure our perspective would be different.  Enjoy!

On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 8:17 PM, CCIntrigue...aka Gwen said:

We didn't really enjoy MVMCP either time.  It was nothing special except for the parade and the fake snow on Main Street.  IMHO neither is worth the admission price.  

While I agree with you about the excessive cost of the MVMCP, I wanted to point out that last year they added a new stage show and a lot more "free" Christmas treat stations.  So, there are more special things in addition to the parade and fake snow.  The stage show is very good.

TCD

Bobby says "all we have to do is advertise it as free and these sheep will pay anything for it."

8 hours ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

While I agree with you about the excessive cost of the MVMCP, I wanted to point out that last year they added a new stage show and a lot more "free" Christmas treat stations.  So, there are more special things in addition to the parade and fake snow.  The stage show is very good.

TCD

What are their free Christmas treats now?  Both times we went the treats weren't very good.   The sugar-free cookies were nasty.  

Glad to hear they added a good stage show.  Still, not enough to entice me to pay to go back.

16 hours ago, CCIntrigue...aka Gwen said:

What are their free Christmas treats now?  Both times we went the treats weren't very good.   The sugar-free cookies were nasty.  

Glad to hear they added a good stage show.  Still, not enough to entice me to pay to go back.

We went in...2015.  At that time they gave out cookies, hot chocolate and fruit (grapes/apples).  I'm not sure if you had to ask for the fruit (which we did because of Brandon's peanut allergy).

16 hours ago, CCIntrigue...aka Gwen said:

The Disney Food Blog posted an article detailing all of the new treat stations back in November:

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2016/11/08/new-exclusive-treats-and-complimentary-eats-at-mickeys-very-merry-christmas-party/

Some of the new cookies were pretty good.  Better than only offering snickerdoodles. 

TCD

• 4 weeks later...

Pricing for both parties is now available and tickets are on sale.

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party (MNSSHP) and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party (MVMCP) tickets are now on sale.

MNSSHP tickets range from $74-$115 plus tax per adult and $69- $110 plux tax per child.

Dates are 
August 25 and 29
September 1, 7, 10, 12, 15, 17, 19, 22, 24, 26 and 29
October 1, 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20, 22, 24, 26, 27, 29 and 31
November 1

MVMCP tickets range from $89-$109 plus tax per adult and $84- $104 plux tax per child.

Dates are 
November 9, 10, 12, 14, 16, 17, 26 and 28
December 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21 and 22

Annual Passholders can get a discount on the following select nights. 

MNSSHP
August 25 and 29
September 1, 7, 10, 12, 15, 17, 19, 22, 24, 26, and 29
October 1, 3, 5, 9, 10, 12, 15, 17, and 19

Adult AP pricing ranges from $69-89 plus tax per person
Child AP Pricing ranges from $64- 84 plus tax per person

MVMCP
November 9,10, 12, 14, 16, 17, 26, and 28
December 1, 3, 5, and 12

Adult AP pricing ranges from $82-91 plus tax per person
Child AP Pricing ranges from $77- 86 plus tax per person