57 minutes ago, keith_h said:

why have the rule if they aren't following it anyway?

You are probably right that this is their logic.

So, does this mean there will be no rules regulating pets in any way?

Rocky has always wanted to play in that new splash zone at the pool and have Ms. Josie teach him how to hula hoop.  I guess that's OK now?

It's going to be great to take him into the Comfort Station to wash him off in the shower.  He doesn't like getting his bath with that cold hose water.

TCD

30 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

You are probably right that this is their logic.

So, does this mean there will be no rules regulating pets in any way?

Rocky has always wanted to play in that new splash zone at the pool and have Ms. Josie teach him how to hula hoop.  I guess that's OK now?

It's going to be great to take him into the Comfort Station to wash him off in the shower.  He doesn't like getting his bath with that cold hose water.

TCD

Our trip in December had dogs in the comfort stations.  

• 2 months later...
12 hours ago, LONE-STAR said:

So does that make it a pet loop? Or does it just mean you can walk your pet there?

I think it does.  Historically, only officially designated pet loops had poop bag dispensers. 

If you can walk your dog there, then you can camp with your dog there.

As has already been discussed numerous times, the addition of a poop bag dispenser doesn't really change anything, as for the past few years, there have always been dogs allowed in the 100 and 200 loops (and every other loop as well).

TCD

38 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

I think it does.  Historically, only officially designated pet loops had poop bag dispensers. 

If you can walk your dog there, then you can camp with your dog there.

As has already been discussed numerous times, the addition of a poop bag dispenser doesn't really change anything, as for the past few years, there have always been dogs allowed in the 100 and 200 loops (and every other loop as well).

TCD

Now if they start putting out Barf Bag dispensers due to the rowdy crowds, it might be time to go camping elsewhere! :P

7 hours ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

I will say there are actually two of the bag dispensers in the 100 loop. One on either side. Havent hit the other loops yet to see. 

Let me know if 1200 has one I wish it would turn into a pet loop.

7 hours ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

Ok. I looped all the loops and revisited the 1500 loop as I originally thought it did not have one. 

Every loop at the Fort has one or more of those bag dispensers. 

Thanks for the info.  Does that include the tent/pop-up loops?