Club 33....get your checkbooks out

7 minutes ago, shoreline99 said:

The DAK location has been reported as being in the same building where Tiffins is located, which makes sense since that was a new build restaurant and probably has an area allocated to it.

That makes sense. Now that you mention it, when they were filming The View TV show at DAK last year, there was a large room on the side of Nomad Lounge that they were using as a VIP lounge for the celebrities appearing on the show. 

TCD

6 hours ago, Travisma said:

Beside bragging rights and a quiet spot to sit, what do you get for your initial outlay of $40K?

Premium annual passes, 50 park hopper tickets for friends, VIP tours, valet parking and trip planning. You still have to pay for your meals which have a minimum charge of a one day, one park admission. It is obviously for people who have too much cash burning a hole in their pocket.

Wonder if WDW will have reciprocal rights to DisneyLand?

Q.

I am a member of Club 33 at Disneyland Park in California and I am visiting Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. How do I receive my Club 33 dining and merchandise discounts?

A.

Please bring your Club 33 Membership Card with you to Walt Disney World Resort to use for theme park admission and to access your Club 33 dining and merchandise discounts. To verify your identity, please bring a valid photo ID, such as a driver’s license or passport.

If both your MagicBand and Club 33 Membership Card are linked to your Disney account, you can use your MagicBand for entry at Walt Disney World theme parks, but you will still need your Club 33 Membership Card to receive your member discounts.

If you have any questions or you need help, please call Club 33 Member Services at (714) 300-7747. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call

Some of the names thrown out at DL 33.

Matt Damon, Miley Cyrus, Adam Sandler, Halle Berry, Bruce Willis, Dakota Fanning, Nicolas Cage, Megan Fox, James Franco, Christina Aguilera, Neil Patrick Harris, Jason Bateman, Lindsay Lohan, Emma Stone, Matthew McConaughey, Selena Gome, and Emma Roberts.

14 minutes ago, Grumpy and Grandma said:

Some of the names thrown out at DL 33.

Matt Damon, Miley Cyrus, Adam Sandler, Halle Berry, Bruce Willis, Dakota Fanning, Nicolas Cage, Megan Fox, James Franco, Christina Aguilera, Neil Patrick Harris, Jason Bateman, Lindsay Lohan, Emma Stone, Matthew McConaughey, Selena Gome, and Emma Roberts.

Meh