Chip & Dale's Campfire during burn ban?

Does anyone know if there is anything that goes on in place of the campfire during burn ban times, like now? 

One of my daughters and her family are spending the night in a Disney resort tomorrow night, on their way to Legoland on Monday. They have never been to the Fort and I told them to take the kids over for the campfire and movie .... then I remembered. :(

1 hour ago, Roberta said:

Does anyone know if there is anything that goes on in place of the campfire during burn ban times, like now? 

One of my daughters and her family are spending the night in a Disney resort tomorrow night, on their way to Legoland on Monday. They have never been to the Fort and I told them to take the kids over for the campfire and movie .... then I remembered. :(

Are Chip & Dale at the sing-a-long? (Please pardon the stupid question if it's called Chip & Dale's sing-along, I honestly don't know.)  

I'm just hoping they get to meet some characters. They don't have Disney passes yet but plan on getting them when the kids are a bit older. The kids are mostly interested in the characters and the monorail right now. And they love staying at the value resorts, especially the Movie one, where they will be tomorrow night. They are going to try to do the movie, but it starts a bit late for them, they are of the early-to-bed, early-to-rise crowd. 

1 hour ago, Roberta said:

Are Chip & Dale at the sing-a-long? (Please pardon the stupid question if it's called Chip & Dale's sing-along, I honestly don't know.)  

I'm just hoping they get to meet some characters. They don't have Disney passes yet but plan on getting them when the kids are a bit older. The kids are mostly interested in the characters and the monorail right now. And they love staying at the value resorts, especially the Movie one, where they will be tomorrow night. They are going to try to do the movie, but it starts a bit late for them, they are of the early-to-bed, early-to-rise crowd. 

Iirc the movie does start a little bit late.  When DD was younger we would take a little nap.  Then go swimming and watch the movie from the pool.  Great memories!

Because of the burn ban, the fort will be closed and all campers are encouraged to take all their RVs to the lime garage at Disney springs and watch the rain Forrest cafe erupt every so often in place of the chip and Dale campfire

Because of the burn ban, the fort will be closed and all campers are encouraged to take all their RVs to the lime garage at Disney springs and watch the rain Forrest cafe erupt every so often in place of the chip and Dale campfire

Thanks... I just choked on my morning coffee because of this. ???????

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Just as you all thought, it was just the sing-along and movie. My grandsons were absolutely thrilled! They got their picture taken with Chip or Dale. I'm sure if I posted the photo, most here would be able to tell me which one it was. I feel like a lame FF not knowing this. :(

They did Legoland today and stopped by Disney Springs for awhile this evening. They didn't go back to the Fort tonight as it would be dishonest since they are not officially Disney guests today. Why, yes, I am bragging about what great kids I raised. B) 

Just as you all thought, it was just the sing-along and movie. My grandsons were absolutely thrilled! They got their picture taken with Chip or Dale. I'm sure if I posted the photo, most here would be able to tell me which one it was. I feel like a lame FF not knowing this. [emoji20]

They did Legoland today and stopped by Disney Springs for awhile this evening. They didn't go back to the Fort tonight as it would be dishonest since they are not officially Disney guests today. Why, yes, I am bragging about what great kids I raised. B) 

Red nose is Dale. Chip has a nose that looks like a chocolate chip.

Sent from my handheld doohickie

10 hours ago, Roberta said:

Just as you all thought, it was just the sing-along and movie. My grandsons were absolutely thrilled! They got their picture taken with Chip or Dale. I'm sure if I posted the photo, most here would be able to tell me which one it was. I feel like a lame FF not knowing this. :(

Glad the  grandkids had a great time.

As Dave said… Chocolate CHIP. Will help you remember.

BTW anyone can visit the fort  or any other resort. Whether their guests or not. They're just not allowed to use the swimming pools. 

14 hours ago, h2odivers...Ray said:

Glad the  grandkids had a great time.

As Dave said… Chocolate CHIP. Will help you remember.

BTW anyone can visit the fort  or any other resort. Whether their guests or not. They're just not allowed to use the swimming pools. 

I knew you guys would know. Now I will, too! :lol: The photo is with Dale! 

We were not sure about visiting when they weren't staying on the property, so just opted against it. But thanks for the information. I hoping to have all my grandchildren down, in Oct - Nov, while we are there for two weeks. I figure a couple can come at a time. I'm waiting on the Not-So-Scary party tickets to go on sale so we can take them to one. We are also going to be there when the Christmas Parties start, so may do those with some of the grands as well. 

9 hours ago, Roberta said:

I knew you guys would know. Now I will, too! :lol: The photo is with Dale! 

We were not sure about visiting when they weren't staying on the property, so just opted against it. But thanks for the information. I hoping to have all my grandchildren down, in Oct - Nov, while we are there for two weeks. I figure a couple can come at a time. I'm waiting on the Not-So-Scary party tickets to go on sale so we can take them to one. We are also going to be there when the Christmas Parties start, so may do those with some of the grands as well. 

10 people are allowed to stay on the site.

There has never been an issue with more coming in for a day visit.

If you do not have 10 staying on site, then put the visitors name on the reservation ( or at least 1 person from each car), get Magic Bands for them and give them to the people before you head down to the Fort.. That way they can get thru the gate without any issues.

On 4/19/2017 at 8:03 AM, Travisma said:

10 people are allowed to stay on the site.

There has never been an issue with more coming in for a day visit.

If you do not have 10 staying on site, then put the visitors name on the reservation ( or at least 1 person from each car), get Magic Bands for them and give them to the people before you head down to the Fort.. That way they can get thru the gate without any issues.

Thanks, we already have everyone on the reservations. We always fill in all 10 spaces with family who may or may not come. They always send MagicBands for all of us on the reservations, so this will be the second set for everyone from the Fort. About a dozen sets for my immediate family now. :-)