Heading through Cincinnati any time soon?

If so be sure to take the I-275 beltway around town.  Both of the north south interstates are in heavy construction.  

I-75 From just south of the northern edge of the I-275 beltway has on and off construction and the road surface is terrible.  If you happen to have a flat, or break down there is little to no shoulder to pull off on.  This continues to the River where you get to cross "The Bridge of Death and Misery"  Noted by many to be the most deficient bridge in our highway system.  No lie, it has plywood holding it together in several locations.

I-71 has been crumbling just north of the river for years and they have ripped up several lanes and are in the process of replacing it.  Its narrow, and just not a great road to travel, avoid if you can.  

The I-275 beltway will add a few miles, but they are easy miles with far less traffic, wider lanes, and no construction, and not much commuter traffic to deal with.