For my family, this was a bust.  The food was mediocre, the best thing on thw buffet was the Caesar Salad.  Even the Mac and Cheese was bad.

The characters will sign and take pictures,  but you have to wait in line for them.

Now, if you have a child that is outgoing and likes to dance, this maybe for you.

If you have any questions about this, please ask.

4 minutes ago, jjbescher said:

For my family, this was a bust.  The food was mediocre, the best thing on thw buffet was the Caesar Salad.  Even the Mac and Cheese was bad.

The characters will sign and take pictures,  but you have to wait in line for them.

Now, if you have a child that is outgoing and likes to dance, this maybe for you.

If you have any questions about this, please ask.

Sorry to hear that y'all didn't have a good time.   

22 hours ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

LOL.  You're right.

TCD

We stopped going to character meals years ago, when even the youngest child at the time complained about the food [I'm looking at you, Akersus]. I think the only possible exception to that rule is Cinderella's Royal Table, but hey you get what you pay for there.

Edit: OK, O'hana is pretty decent for a character meal, but in all truth it's hard to screw up breakfast.

On 4/19/2017 at 10:42 AM, Tri-Circle-D said:

Is there any Disney character meal where the food is not mediocre?

TCD

On 4/19/2017 at 0:51 PM, Travisma said:

We ate at the character breakfast years ago at the beach Club and the food was surprisingly decent.

I was going to say breakfast! We did character breakfasts at Beach Club and GF in October and both were surprisingly good - GF in particular!

Downside you have to get up for breakfast (well for me- LOL), but upside, breakfast character meals tend to be less expensive.  In the case of my in-laws who were on DDP, character breakfast was only 1 TS credit, where dinners were generally 2.