Challenge: Where to eat at Epcot???

As some of you know we eat at the Biergarten a lot.   We eat there almost every trip.  And we will probably eat there again this trip. However we have two Epcot days planned. 

So my challenge to you is to convince me why we should eat at your favorite Epcot restaurant.    

Are up for the challenge???

On the first day you should eat at Biergarten.  On the second day, you should try Biergarten.

Depending upon your normal feeding routine, you could try a bit of something from the quick serve in every country.  We tried to do that the last time we were there, but we didn't make it.  LOL  We filled up faster than we thought.

49 minutes ago, emmyannttu said:

Le Cellier is amazing! We also really enjoy Rose and Crown. And Via Napoli has the best pizza we've ever had!!! Epcot has the best food choices! You can't go wrong!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Of all the places we've eaten at Epcot 

those are 3 we have yet to try. 

Which one would you pick and why? 

48 minutes ago, alexwyattmommy said:

Depending upon your normal feeding routine, you could try a bit of something from the quick serve in every country.  We tried to do that the last time we were there, but we didn't make it.  LOL  We filled up faster than we thought.

I think we would fill up after the first or second one. 

5 minutes ago, DaveInTN said:

I'm also a fan of trying a few quick serve places. Get fish and chips from the England take out place and eat in the gardens. Get beer and pretzels in Germany. Maybe some tequila and guac in Mexico. Eat and drink around the world.

Sent from my handheld doohickie

Same here 

We just ate around the world last week. The Burnt Ends Hash and Frushi are hard to beat, and the fish and chips were the best we've ever had.  But here's a sleeper for you, Sunshine Seasons in the bottom of the building near Soarin. Lots of good stuff there, and the San Angel on the water has some really good food too. Especially the Chorizo platter.

1 hour ago, DaveInTN said:

I'm also a fan of trying a few quick serve places. Get fish and chips from the England take out place and eat in the gardens. Get beer and pretzels in Germany. Maybe some tequila and guac in Mexico. Eat and drink around the world.

Sent from my handheld doohickie

We've eaten at most quick service locations around Epcot. While I can think of several great places, including England and Germany. We usually like to sit down for a late (2:00ish) lunch. 

51 minutes ago, PGHFiend said:

We just ate around the world last week. The Burnt Ends Hash and Frushi are hard to beat, and the fish and chips were the best we've ever had.  But here's a sleeper for you, Sunshine Seasons in the bottom of the building near Soarin. Lots of good stuff there, and the San Angel on the water has some really good food too. Especially the Chorizo platter.

Love the variety at Seasons.   But really want a TS restaurant 

1 hour ago, mouseketab.....Carol said:

We really like Coral Reef, LeCellier, The Japanese Steak House (can't recall the name)

Are you talking about Teppan Edo?  The place they cook in front of you?

coral reef is on my short list.

Believe it or not we've never eaten there.  

Of all the places we've eaten at Epcot 

those are 3 we have yet to try. 

Which one would you pick and why? 

Goodness. LeCellier and VN are must do's for us every trip. My kids would revolt if we didn't get pizza at Via Napoli. My hubby would revolt if he didn't get his ribeye from Le Cellier. It's seriously one of the best steaks he's ever had. We usually do Via Napoli for lunch and then Le Cellier for dinner just so we can work in our eating plan. #priorities

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I will agree on Le Cellier and Via Napoli, my youngest son's trip is not complete with out Le Cellier and I love the cheese soup with the pretzel bread. Yes the pizza is good at Via Napoli and he is a pizza expert!!!!!

49 minutes ago, dblr....Rennie said:

I will agree on Le Cellier and Via Napoli, my youngest son's trip is not complete with out Le Cellier and I love the cheese soup with the pretzel bread. Yes the pizza is good at Via Napoli and he is a pizza expert!!!!!

We talked about visiting the Yachtsman steakhouse.  If we do, I think Le Cellier is probably out.  

Via Napoli is moving up.   I hope it's half as good as the pizza we had in Naples last year.  Pizza is always a winner in our family.  

16 hours ago, rtguy007 said:

I will toss in a vote for Teppan Edo. Fantastic food. Last time out cook had my wife up behind the grill and we got a kick out of that little show.

we have ressies there in a few weeks. Cant wait.

We love Teppan Edo.  We've eaten there several times.   And always have a great time.    That is Awesome about your DW.   What a great memory