• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pics.  Still have a little bit more personalizing to do but... we're getting there  Couch is made into a bed, for our son.  During the day (if it's bad weather) there is room for hi

Picked her up on Saturday...I spent the night at a campground without Tom or the kids, cleaning, stocking and doing some painting (which fiend said they were opening up their rig at a local CG?  Thank

Congrats and great move on upgrading the tires

7 hours ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Love it!!

48 minutes ago, fladogfan aka Gretchen said:

That is cool! 

Thank you!  I thought it looked super cute on-line; it's even more cute, in person!

Now... off to paint.  Just can't help myself.  I really need to stay off, Pinterest :P

23 hours ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

Thank you!  I thought it looked super cute on-line; it's even more cute, in person!

Now... off to paint.  Just can't help myself.  I really need to stay off, Pinterest :P

You need to paint a Mickey on Florida and California too.

That is the exact floor plan that we are on considering.  You are a lucky Man! Thanks for the pice. It just seems like an incredible amount of space.

I always thought the model number was indicative of the length. Like my 295BHS is 29.5 feet long (at least I think it is). But when I just looked at the specs on the link you provided, it says the 359MBI is 40.1 feet long. The RV industry is an enigma wrapped in a riddle.

6 hours ago, fladogfan aka Gretchen said:

You need to paint a Mickey on Florida and California too.

Haha...that's a great idea!!

1 hour ago, caveat lector said:

That is the exact floor plan that we are on considering.  You are a lucky Man! Thanks for the pice. It just seems like an incredible amount of space.

I always thought the model number was indicative of the length. Like my 295BHS is 29.5 feet long (at least I think it is). But when I just looked at the specs on the link you provided, it says the 359MBI is 40.1 feet long. The RV industry is an enigma wrapped in a riddle.

Yes, the space is really nice!  Yep, this one was at the top of my length limit.  I really didn't want to go over 40'.  We saw a couple others that we really liked, but they were 42-43 feet (plus heavier).  I had to draw the line somewhere ☺