twiceblessed....nacole

Picking up the new rig...

60 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, DaveInTN said:

Ok, when we experience TEOTWAWKI, you're in charge of the fan.  

Leonard Bernstein !!

Just now, Tri-Circle-D said:

Who?

R.E.M.

TCD

When I hear (or read) someone say TEOTWAWKI that's all i can think of.

Just added this, to our dining room table.  We head west (Ga to Wa state) in about 4 weeks... figured the kids would have fun with this map.  You can use a dry eraser marker on it!  

IMG_4838_zpsmg9fvzex.jpg

IMG_4840_zpsqp5cw0aq.jpg

58 minutes ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

Just added this, to our dining room table.  We head west (Ga to Wa state) in about 4 weeks... figured the kids would have fun with this map.  You can use a dry eraser marker on it!  

IMG_4838_zpsmg9fvzex.jpg

IMG_4840_zpsqp5cw0aq.jpg

Love it!!

7 hours ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Love it!!

48 minutes ago, fladogfan aka Gretchen said:

That is cool! 

Thank you!  I thought it looked super cute on-line; it's even more cute, in person!

Now... off to paint.  Just can't help myself.  I really need to stay off, Pinterest :P

23 hours ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

Thank you!  I thought it looked super cute on-line; it's even more cute, in person!

Now... off to paint.  Just can't help myself.  I really need to stay off, Pinterest :P

You need to paint a Mickey on Florida and California too.

That is the exact floor plan that we are on considering.  You are a lucky Man! Thanks for the pice. It just seems like an incredible amount of space.

I always thought the model number was indicative of the length. Like my 295BHS is 29.5 feet long (at least I think it is). But when I just looked at the specs on the link you provided, it says the 359MBI is 40.1 feet long. The RV industry is an enigma wrapped in a riddle.

6 hours ago, fladogfan aka Gretchen said:

You need to paint a Mickey on Florida and California too.

Haha...that's a great idea!!

1 hour ago, caveat lector said:

That is the exact floor plan that we are on considering.  You are a lucky Man! Thanks for the pice. It just seems like an incredible amount of space.

I always thought the model number was indicative of the length. Like my 295BHS is 29.5 feet long (at least I think it is). But when I just looked at the specs on the link you provided, it says the 359MBI is 40.1 feet long. The RV industry is an enigma wrapped in a riddle.

Yes, the space is really nice!  Yep, this one was at the top of my length limit.  I really didn't want to go over 40'.  We saw a couple others that we really liked, but they were 42-43 feet (plus heavier).  I had to draw the line somewhere ☺