Each spring we like to take an early trip to a local campground to get things cleaned up and ready for camping season.

2017.Spring01.jpg

The lake isn't that bug but did have several fish in it.  None that wanted to be caught by me though.

2017.Spring02.jpg

Little man loves camping.

2017.Spring03.jpg2017.Spring04.jpg

He enjoys his Chillaxing time.

2017.Spring05.jpg

During camper washing, he informed me that he needed a Car wash for him tractor.. did the best i could with what I had.

2017.Spring06.jpg

Two night stay, cleaned up the outside of the camper, cleaned up the inside and no evidence of winter guests in the camper.  Now its all ready for the summer camping season. 

1 hour ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

I love the tractor wash!

Is that one campsite?

That big lawn is nice.

TCD

A dad has to make his little man happy right?

The gravel pad we are on is 3 camp sites, there are 15 total camp sites at the camp ground.  We were the only ones there.  They are booked up on weekends.  They dont allow seasonal campers.   The lawn was really nice, and the camp sites were far enough away from the waters edge that I didn't feel like I had to be nervous about him falling in.

26 minutes ago, WannaBeImagineer said:

That's a good looking Cougar.  I like how you have the dark trim on yours.  All  of my trim is white and it stays dirty.

WBI

Our Rims are a brushed aluminum look.  The spare is a steel painted a light gray.