I am getting ready to fax in my site requests. I am hoping 1300 is open and i can snag 1325 again. I am not holding my breath though. I am going to request 1325 and 1124 as we have been in both sites and liked them. Looking at the FF site app, i like the look of 1218. Anyone stayed in this site before? How hard is it to get into (i know it says very difficult but my moderate was easy to get in last time). Does the road run behind he site?

Thanks in advance.

We have stayed in a lot of the 1200 sites including 1218 and it was not bad to back into. Th worst site I had to back into was 1213 but it was still doable with  a 36' toy hauler and a crew cab long bed truck. We have liked every site we have had in the 1200.

I've only been camped on 1200 once- in site 1208.  It was nice for us, but I wouldn't want to be in that site with a small child since Big Pine Road runs right behind the site.  The sites on the inside of 1200 are 1202, 1204, 1206, 1211, 1215, 1219 and 1220.  I'd ask for one of those. On the outside of the loop, 1218 is a nice site, and does not back up to the road. 1221 is right on the other side of the comfort station, and is nice too.

Lots of good choices in 1200.

TCD

• 9 months later...

This our second time staying at the Fort and we are currently in the 1200 loop. Our first experience was in a preferred site in the 200 loop. It was super convenient to the trading post, Tri-Circle-D, and was really quiet (it's what made me fall in love with the Fort). While I like the larger site size of the 1200, we are backed up to the road which is fairly loud. The site was easy to back into with a 34' camper and there was plenty of space our truck which is nice. I just think I might prefer the quiet and convenience of the 200 loop personally. 

43 minutes ago, Mdt1577 said:

This our second time staying at the Fort and we are currently in the 1200 loop. Our first experience was in a preferred site in the 200 loop. It was super convenient to the trading post, Tri-Circle-D, and was really quiet (it's what made me fall in love with the Fort). While I like the larger site size of the 1200, we are backed up to the road which is fairly loud. The site was easy to back into with a 34' camper and there was plenty of space our truck which is nice. I just think I might prefer the quiet and convenience of the 200 loop personally. 

Thanks for sharing your experience - and welcome to FortFiends!

1 hour ago, Mdt1577 said:

Excellent review. Thanks 

On 2/1/2018 at 9:34 AM, Mdt1577 said:

Thanks for the feedback, that's good information.

Enjoy your trip!!