Hotels near Port Canaveral?

We are driving in for a Disney cruise. Schedules have changed, and we can now get in the night before. Just looking for a clean place to sleep somewhere near Port canaveral. Anybody had any good experiences?

15 minutes ago, caveat lector said:

We are driving in for a Disney cruise. Schedules have changed, and we can now get in the night before. Just looking for a clean place to sleep somewhere near Port canaveral. Anybody had any good experiences?

We are in the same boat (perhaps quite literally), and we booked the Hampton in Cocoa Beach for our upcoming trip in June.

I can't provide a recommendation at this time, as I haven't stayed there yet. However, if your cruise is after mine, I can let you know my thoughts.

That being said, in my travels I have found that Hampton Inns are pretty much consistent and of very good quality. This place also has a shuttle if you need one, but it is no cheaper for us than just parking in the DCL garage. Plus, our cars will be right at the terminal, parked in the shade, when we alight. 

We are in the same boat (perhaps quite literally), and we booked the Hampton in Cocoa Beach for our upcoming trip in June.

I can't provide a recommendation at this time, as I haven't stayed there yet. However, if your cruise is after mine, I can let you know my thoughts.

That being said, in my travels I have found that Hampton Inns are pretty much consistent and of very good quality. This place also has a shuttle if you need one, but it is no cheaper for us than just parking in the DCL garage. Plus, our cars will be right at the terminal, parked in the shade, when we alight. 

We stayed at that Hampton Inn a couple of years ago. It is great! Close to the beach, clean rooms, good service! Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Depending on when it is (because I hear the offer is expiring) some offer a 40% off coupon for parking right at the Port during your cruise. That's a nice perk. We've stayed at the Best Western on the beach multiple times. It's older but clean. We like the coupon and being able to walk to the pier for dinner. The Radisson Resort at the Port is the closest to the cruise port I believe. It has a great pool. The restaurant there is slooooooooooooooooow.