31 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

What's the status on the fire ban?  Any change after the rains?

TCD

They haven't lifted it in Hillsborough. I would be surprised if they lift in those counties yet.

Supposed to be dry, hot (only mid 80s), and windy which will accelerate everything drying out from the rain.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What it comes  down to is that Disney's reservation system just sucks. They overbook when there are empty sites, they screw people over to try and make more money. They make it difficult as hell for s

Many loops are half empty some three-quarters empty and the place looks like a ghost town. The 300 loop and 1600 loop are completely empty and it appears they might be about to do some work on 30

I was thinking the same thing. We are headed down next week, and a small fort crowd would be nice. 

19 minutes ago, Travisma said:

They haven't lifted it in Hillsborough. I would be surprised if they lift in those counties yet.

Supposed to be dry, hot (only mid 80s), and windy which will accelerate everything drying out from the rain.

12 minutes ago, djsamuel said:

In Lake, Orange and Osceola, the bans are still in effect, so I assume it remains the same at Fort Wilderness.

They haven't lifted the ban yet in my county or any others either. http://www.freshfromflorida.com/content/download/4735/30181/county_burn_bans_map.pdf

But, the ban doesn't prohibit using charcoal grills- that's something special added by Fort management, which is why I asked what's going on at the Fort.

TCD

1 minute ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

They haven't lifted the ban yet in my county or any others either. http://www.freshfromflorida.com/content/download/4735/30181/county_burn_bans_map.pdf

But, the ban doesn't prohibit using charcoal grills- that's something special added by Fort management, which is why I asked what's going on at the Fort.

TCD

Probably because a lot of the 305 crowd would just scoop out and toss the hot coals into the brush between sites!

43 minutes ago, ImDownWithDisney said:

Ok. I got up from my chair and strolled to the truck to look at my papers. No change on the fire ban. ?

I can just see and (dream) reclining at the Fort, scrolling Fort Fiends on the phone, and (sigh).... OK, guess I'll get up from my chair.... need a cold one anyway ;)

I can just see and (dream) reclining at the Fort, scrolling Fort Fiends on the phone, and (sigh).... OK, guess I'll get up from my chair.... need a cold one anyway [emoji6]

Just let me know when to have my bags packed and to be at your house.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk