It happened again, TCD is slipping !!

Didn't sound like much of a contest, but our favorite blog watcher/contest winner didn't post this contest announcement.

It showed in my FB feed this morning.....a little late.

Enter for a Chance to Win an Opportunity to Experience ‘Happily Ever After’ on Opening Night at Walt Disney World Resort

You can enter today (was Monday 5/8) from 11:00 a.m. ET until 3:00 p.m. ET for a chance to win two (2) tickets to the Magic Kingdom Park where you can experience the “Happily Ever After” opening night event. The event begins at 8:30 p.m. ET (check-in begins at 4 p.m.) on May 12 at Magic Kingdom Park. Winners will have a confirmed place at this event. (only interesting part if you are a passholder) unless they have some goodie bags also.

Actually, I did see that posted on Monday, but I was away from my computer.  I notified all of the TCD gang and we all entered.  None of us won.

As you noted, no big deal.  As far as I can see, they are only offering admission to the MK for that evening, and a reserved spot to watch the new fireworks.  I would think they might throw in a t-shirt or magicband and a cupcake, but they didn't say that they were.

As passholders, we can go in and watch the fireworks on our own.  Some of us plan to be there, but I think I'm going to pass.  It's going to be uncomfortably crowed.

TCD

• Travisma changed the title to It happened again, TCD is slipping !!

Our guy with the latest on contests let another one get by! :(

400 Disney Parks Blog Readers Enjoy an Advance Screening of ‘Cars 3’

While Disney•Pixar’s “Cars 3” doesn’t officially open in theaters until Friday, June 16, 400 Disney Parks Blog readers were treated to an early advance screening this past weekend.

I'm going to have to check out the blog page more often.....
47 minutes ago, Travisma said:

Our guy with the latest on contests let another one get by! :(

400 Disney Parks Blog Readers Enjoy an Advance Screening of ‘Cars 3’

While Disney•Pixar’s “Cars 3” doesn’t officially open in theaters until Friday, June 16, 400 Disney Parks Blog readers were treated to an early advance screening this past weekend.

I'm going to have to check out the blog page more often.....

You're right.  I am slipping.  I suspected there would be a meetup for Cars 3, so I was stalking the blog.  They posted the sign-up at around 9 am last Friday.  When I saw the post at around 9:15, they had already updated and posted that it was full.  When I look at the photos of who signed up and was there, I wonder how all of those people were able to pounce on the sign-up that quickly.  Very fishy.

TCD

11 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

You're right.  I am slipping.  I suspected there would be a meetup for Cars 3, so I was stalking the blog.  They posted the sign-up at around 9 am last Friday.  When I saw the post at around 9:15, they had already updated and posted that it was full.  When I look at the photos of who signed up and was there, I wonder how all of those people were able to pounce on the sign-up that quickly.  Very fishy.

TCD

F-O-F  Friends of (insider) Friends.

Unless they were giving out fantastic goody bags, I wouldn't have wanted to fight the rain and crowds at Disney Springs anyway.

2 hours ago, Travisma said:

F-O-F  Friends of (insider) Friends.

Unless they were giving out fantastic goody bags, I wouldn't have wanted to fight the rain and crowds at Disney Springs anyway.

Yeah, we had longstanding plans to do something else on that Saturday anyway, so it was good that we didn't win and have to decide between what we did and the movie.

TCD