Awwww Puck.... The Goons Take Disney!!

Ohhhhh Finally Magic Kingdom Day Part 1

I really didn't think us waking up early enough to make rope drop was going to be a problem, we are usually out of the house by 6am at home so I was almost in shock when ALL of us slept in until almost 9 the next morning!  We had a 10 o'clock fast pass for Storytime with Bell and I really didn't want to miss it so we gathered up the troops, and headed to the Magic Kingdom, we may or may not have brushed our teeth and combed our hair.. looking at the pictures I'm going to say no.. we probably didn't.. :P

We drove the carts down to the marina, parked, jumped a boat and away we went.. is there anything better than that first boat ride??  The kids were ecstatic!!

97f23b88-b35f-46a1-8fb1-f1f3230552b2_zps

2465bb45-c639-437d-838b-e3ed611bfbfd_zps

c970be74-bef4-4181-b3dd-770905c6a408_zps

We got through the gates with no issues.. I was a little nervous.. the magic bands that was attached to our reservation was "misplaced" or should I say I couldn't remember where I hide them the day we were leaving so I had to pull out some that I had purchased a while back and link our tickets to them.. luckily no issues the magic was working for me to say the least!

We ran straight to Enchanted Tales with Belle, it was ok, probably wont do it again but I'm glad we did it this time.. leave it to my biggest Goon to get picked out of the crowd..

ace670b0-975f-4dc7-9a1e-9bcc563df1b3_zps

9914dad3-c1c2-42c8-96a9-ea54e2670dc3_zps

Once this was done we decided to go back at the gate and start over.. the one thing we were very set on was not to be commando park go-er's.. we wanted to enjoy this experience with the kiddos and not be rushed.. we had fast passes for later in the day for Pirates of the Caribbean and Haunted Mansion.. both of which are my personal favorites so until then we would just wonder around and do whatever  .. it just so happened that one of our favorite characters was at the front so of course we had to jump in that line.. I was minding my own business and taking some pictures with my phone when the photopass guy told me to jump in the picture and I did.. but then he said wouldn't scan my band if I didn't give Stitch some loving.. so I did..  :wub:

553B93B3-08EB-4686-A6B4-0CA45489A411_zps

This is Goose's least favorite picture.. LOL 

561BAC31-E41A-409C-AEB3-213B468A0A1A_zps

Don't let that blue little guy fool you .. he's got game!  I was totally caught off guard by the kissing noises he was making.. we then wandered around main street for a while and just tried to blend in.. you have no idea how much attention these shirts got.. we made them and some Mickey heads were more like gun shot wounds.. but there was no doubting who belonged to who on this day..

EDBB57CC-3085-4BE7-9C5C-56E53616BB4C_zps

notice the Kissy face.. He did that all day.. just to prove Stitch didn't have anything on him.. :rolleyes:

Intermission break!

4 hours ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Those tie-die shirts are awesome!  Good job.

What's with the Blue Jays cap?  Is that Goose's team, or did a lady from Alabama somehow become a Blue Jays fan?  The Blue Jays conduct their spring training practically in my back yard.

TCD

A lady from Alabama is being forced into being a fan, Goose knows some of the executives that's works with the team or something of that nature he gets free stuff.. I wear it a lot, I coach Tee Ball and my assistant Coach hates the Blue Jay's.. so you can believe I wear it every game.. LOL!

260c5f57-839e-4bb7-a4a6-5019bac4fd47_zps

Here's a couple Cooper pictures.. I really do need to load more.. this will have to hold you over..

0E811FAF-44AD-4529-A5C9-3D5879ADDB95_zps

Mug Shot and the stare down...

Food is serious business in my house..

8EED5DF7-F507-489E-915C-DF3F73A2552E_zps

I am in!!!! This is a great report. Thank you very much for sharing. I am also very excited to show my son the pictures of the hockey event- what an awesome event. Wish we lived closer. My son LOVES hockey- plays goalie. Tolerates Disney(so I might be like you and leave him out of my will) lol. Love your puppy- so cute. We too have "never lost" shirts- yours came out so cute!!!! Can't wait to read more.

• 9 months later...

Slowly catching up on trip reports.  This one has a great start but I can see or rather not see what the photo bucket problem is doing to TRs. 

Good descriptions of the photos however and since WWW was mentioned thought I'd chime in here. 

I hope you are going to join the Wild Womenz this year.