No surprise that with the opening of Pandora, evening extra magic hours are back. I love AK at night and now that there's a lot more to do there, hopefully this is going to be a regular thing.

Attractions beyond Pandora included in Animal Kingdom's Evening Extra Magic Hours next weekend

51 minutes ago in "Disney's Animal Kingdom"

For Pandora's opening weekend, Disney's Animal Kingdom Evening Extra Magic Hours will include additional attractions outside of Pandora.

From May 27 - 29, Expedition Everest, Primeval Whirl, TriceraTop Spin, Fossil Fun Games, Tree of Life awakenings, Rivers of Light, and Discovery Island Carnivale will also be available in addition to Pandora - The World of Avatar.

From May 30 to July 4 2017, Evening Extra Magic Hours is expected to be limited to just Pandora - The World of Avatar.

Evening EMH at Disney's Animal Kingdom will take place from 11pm to 1am, and is exclusive to Walt Disney World Resort hotel guests.

View full operating hours schedule.

Article Posted: May 19, 2017 / 8:23am EDT

http://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions/animal-kingdom/news/19may2017-attractions-beyond-pandora-included-in-animal-kingdoms-evening-extra-magic-hours-next-weekend.htm

Yikes!

I think we are on a collision course with an unprecedented mess at DAK next weekend.

Originally, the night EMH's for opening weekend were only going to be for Pandora- the rest of they park would be closed.

Management is obviously expecting big crowds, so they opened up some more of the park.  But, what guests are going to want to go there?  And is it enough?

I am guessing that they are going to have to restrict access to enter Pandora, and these other attractions will be for the unhappy overflow guests.

It's going to be bad.

I wouldn't miss it.

TCD