New to the Fort and 3 and 18 month old which premium loop?

Hi all! My DH and I are DVC owners, but we've used and abused our points, so we are trying a new adventure.  Due to not having points, but having an annual pass discount, our original idea for this trip was to try the cabins. However with a lot of research, I found Meacham's RV rental and they worked with us and we have a golf cart. I've also rented a propane grill before I realized that they had community ones, but it might be nice to have one at our site. I've been lurking about all the things we need to pack, extension cords, rope to line dry clothes, etc. but I'm still not feeling good about which loop to be in.  We have paid for a premium site. The RV we've rented has 3 slide outs and is 32 foot, and we have a rental car, so I can get groceries.

I worry about being close to a canal, and the road. We don't care about noise from the pool area, but we would like to be close to the playground. I want to call and request a few sites, and I know it's not guaranteed.  We are seriously considering buying a RV so this will be a good indication of how I will do.  My idea of camping is a hotel with a bar...lol. However, where we live there are  so many little lakes and great camping sites, and we want our kids to experience nature, and have fun. So excited! We will be at the fort from the 4th of June to the 12th!  Thanks so much in advance :)

melissa