Huh?

Did you win the lottery or something?

You're jealous that you don't get to pay $400 a night to stay in a refurbished Wilderness Lodge room? And sit for a sales pitch?

TCD

True... for that price I could stay at the Four Seasons. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could stay at the Four Seasons and save about $450 for a 5 night stay:

4%20seasons%20convention_zpsa0er2sdk.jpg

(That's a convention rate I was offered for a stay in July).

TCD

It's honestly the nicest hotel I've ever seen. I don't like its proximity to the Fort, but it's amazing.

17 minutes ago, Beckers said:

Only $2,000 for a room! I could stay at Pop and have park tickets for that (maybe, I'm not really doing the math).

But you wouldn't get the opportunity of being one of the first families to stay in the newly renovated rooms, and get to interact with DVC sales people talking on and on about how your are a terrible person and parental figure if you don't purchase the mac daddy biggest baddest DVC plan there ever was.

1 hour ago, Travisma said:

But you wouldn't get the opportunity of being one of the first families to stay in the newly renovated rooms, and get to interact with DVC sales people talking on and on about how your are a terrible person and parental figure if you don't purchase the mac daddy biggest baddest DVC plan there ever was.

Crap. You are so right. 

8 hours ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

I could stay at the Four Seasons and save about $450 for a 5 night stay:

4%20seasons%20convention_zpsa0er2sdk.jpg

(That's a convention rate I was offered for a stay in July).

TCD

TCI if you stay at the Four Seasons take lots of picture so we can see what the Fort looks like from the rich side of the canal!!!!

22 hours ago, GaDawgFan.....Kelly said:

It's honestly the nicest hotel I've ever seen. I don't like its proximity to the Fort, but it's amazing.

I totally believe you based on my one and only Four Seasons experience.

Last year pre-ski season we stayed at the Four Seasons Vail for two nights.  It was the nicest hotel experience we've ever had.  The room was great, the staff were awesome, everything was amazing!  Seriously nothing compares to that hotel experience.  Even though we were there in the off season and paid 1/4 of the normal price they treated us like royalty, I'd go back there in a heartbeat, but sadly I can only afford it in the off season. 

I agree though, as nice as a Four Seasons is I don't like it's location near the Fort.  I also wouldn't ever be able to stay anywhere besides a Disney resort at WDW.

WBI

On 5/25/2017 at 11:22 AM, Beckers said:

Just got this in my email

IMG_8853.PNG

So one of the advertisements for the Copper Creek Villas and Cabins is that your children can pretend to camp in a primitive tent (in the luxury of their villa)!?  

57 minutes ago, Travisma said:

It's called glamping.... camping without that yucky nature stuff getting all over you.

No, glamping actually takes place outdoors but with luxury accommodations and services. These kids aren't even leaving their villa. They're just pretending to slum it like those crazy (tent) campers. 

1 hour ago, Seals said:

No, glamping actually takes place outdoors but with luxury accommodations and services. These kids aren't even leaving their villa. They're just pretending to slum it like those crazy (tent) campers. 

I know, but this is DVC style glamping.  Kids need their A/C and internet!

Westgate River Ranch Resort has glamping in a tent that sleeps 4 starting at $240

Or a teepee starting at $650 a night for 2 people

rs_350x0_sabre_river_ranch_600x400_lux_teepee_01.jpg

Makes the fort seem cheap!