• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks everyone!  I'm most happy about being able to provide content to this forum that I get so much enjoyment reading.   I'm not always in the know about current Disney events, and not one to p

By definition, aren't cougers usually a bit older? Sent from my handheld doohickie

I forgot that's what yours was....I remember our discussions now.  Maybe I'll look into that.  Always looking for an excuse to come to Florida.  

Posted Images

22 hours ago, mouseketab.....Carol said:

Awesome!! You did a great job!

20 hours ago, Ivy said:

Looking good! Great job!

Sounds like you have been having KY weather, 30 degrees one day 80 the next, lol !   We have had the rainiest February too.

13 hours ago, dblr....Rennie said:

Looks GREAT!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy your trip you earned it, safe travels

10 hours ago, DaveInTN said:

Sweet!  

9 hours ago, djsamuel said:

Amazing job!

6 hours ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

Great job!!!

2 hours ago, caveat lector said:

Congrats. Now with the work mostly done, the FUN begins

3 hours ago, fladogfan aka Gretchen said:

Looks better than brand new, good job.

2 hours ago, keith_h said:

Looks good. I don't think I would have had the patience to take on a task like that.

10 minutes ago, Cortezcapt (Derek) said:

Looks great. 

9 hours ago, djsamuel said:

Amazing job!

Thanks everyone!  I'm most happy about being able to provide content to this forum that I get so much enjoyment reading. 

I'm not always in the know about current Disney events, and not one to post just to put in my 2 cents, so I take it as a compliment that you all value my updates.  

Can't wait to try this thing out with its maiden repaired voyage being the Fort. 

8 hours ago, dblr....Rennie said:

How far are you from the New Stanton exit of the turnpike? We always stay at Fox Den Acres on our return trip in August from the FROG Rally maybe a late summer meet up?

About an hour. I've wanted to check that place out but we always seem to go to the Yogi bear in Mill Run.  Let me know if you're going and we'll try to plan. 

Raisin cookies. 

4 hours ago, PGHFiend said:

About an hour. I've wanted to check that place out but we always seem to go to the Yogi bear in Mill Run.  Let me know if you're going and we'll try to plan. 

Raisin cookies. 

Sounds like a plan

3 hours ago, Grumpy and Grandma said:

Thst was always our stop for years before getting on the Turnpike as we went East.

The lower pull thru sites are great for a overnight stop especially if you don't want to unhook.

• 1 month later...
Trailer looks good. I meant to ask how did you seem the the old roof with the new roof?
I must have missed this. I took off the old roof to one of the osb sheathing panel edges and use it as a guide for my utility knife and cut straight across. Then I laid the new roof next the old and glued it down, then ran a strip of 4 inch eternabond over the seam and dicor lap sealed the eternabond as well. It made a nice straight seam and also cut the gutter 6 inches behind that seam so I could put the roof edge gutter molding over it to hold it all in place.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, PGHFiend said:

I must have missed this. I took off the old roof to one of the osb sheathing panel edges and use it as a guide for my utility knife and cut straight across. Then I laid the new roof next the old and glued it down, then ran a strip of 4 inch eternabond over the seam and dicor lap sealed the eternabond as well. It made a nice straight seam and also cut the gutter 6 inches behind that seam so I could put the roof edge gutter molding over it to hold it all in place.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks.