Flight of Passage breaks record for wait times today at 400 plus minutes

According to my friend, Arthur Lyons, and many others who have been posting, the wait times at Flight of Passage have now exceeded 400 minutes.  Holly Hannah.  People, go get a fast pass.  Just wow.  I, for one, cannot sit in a line for that long.  

pandorawaitjune6.png

I could leave my house in TN, drive to the Nashville airport, park, go through security, wait to board my flight, board, take off, fly to MCO, land, deplane, get my luggage, wait for Magical Express, ride to my resort hotel, check in, walk down to the bus stop, wait for the AK bus, take the AK bus from my resort to the park, get through the gate, and make my way to Pandora.....in less than 400 minutes.  WTF.  

53 minutes ago, DaveInTN said:

I could leave my house in TN, drive to the Nashville airport, park, go through security, wait to board my flight, board, take off, fly to MCO, land, deplane, get my luggage, wait for Magical Express, ride to my resort hotel, check in, walk down to the bus stop, wait for the AK bus, take the AK bus from my resort to the park, get through the gate, and make my way to Pandora.....in less than 400 minutes.  WTF.  

Heck in that amount of time I could fly to California, go to Disneyland and still have enough time to ride a few rides.

2 minutes ago, h2odivers...Ray said:

Who the heck walks up to a ride, sees a 400 minute wait time and says "ok honey let's get inline."

ive ridden it, twice, and yes it's a great ride. But no ride is worth a 6 hour and 40 minute wait. 

The same people that camp out a week early for Black Friday sales at Best Buy.

Imagine the camaraderie you will develop with all the other idiots die hard Avatar fans.

45 minutes ago, h2odivers...Ray said:

Who the heck walks up to a ride, sees a 400 minute wait time and says "ok honey let's get inline."

The people who want to brag to the suckers back home that they got to ride it (and YOU didn't, ha ha that makes me the greatest person ever). A lot of $$ and time is spent that way these days.

13 minutes ago, djsamuel said:

It's been pouring here for several hours now, so I guess people gave up. 

Guess on our next trip I better hope  for a storm.  Hurricane Matthew got us on Frozen with a 30 minute wait.

7 hours ago, ImDownWithDisney said:

That ride is an unbelievable, nearly totally immersive experience, but I would say 45 minutes would be my max. That pretty much applies to any E ticket ride. I just don't care enough to stand in line. Lounging at FW is almost always a better option.

Disney really need to figure out how to put ez chairs and serve cold beer in line then what's 400 minutes.

3 hours ago, djsamuel said:

They're working on quick service drone delivery using the MyDisney Experience app.  :lol:

2 hours ago, Travisma said:

I thought they were going to utilize taco cannons like the ball parks have!

For drinks, super soakers

I'm going to start rumors for both of these right now.  LOL

1 hour ago, ceemike...Mike & Judy said:

The app shows both FOP and Na'vi River Journey are both temporarily closed. Weather related?

This was posted on FB 8 minutes ago...

Both attractions in Pandora – The World of Avatar, and their queues, have been evacuated due to a fire alarm according to evacuated guests.

Both attractions share the same show building, so an issue affecting one attraction likely would affect the other.

This is a developing story and we’ll update as more info becomes available.

http://blogmickey.com/2017/06/developing-flight-passage-navi-river-journey-evacuated/

UPDATE (1pm): Disney has confirmed that a fire alarm was the cause of evacuation, but there was no sign of fire. Guests are being let back onto both rides and normal operations have resumed. Original story below.

Both attractions in Pandora – The World of Avatar, and their queues, have been evacuated due to a fire alarm according to evacuated guests.

Both attractions share the same show building, so an issue affecting one attraction likely would impact the other.

UPDATE (12:30pm): Guests who were evacuated are being offered FastPasses for the inconvenience.

1 hour ago, Travisma said:

UPDATE (1pm): Disney has confirmed that a fire alarm was the cause of evacuation, but there was no sign of fire. Guests are being let back onto both rides and normal operations have resumed. Original story below.

Both attractions share the same show building, so an issue affecting one attraction likely would impact the other.

UPDATE (12:30pm): Guests who were evacuated are being offered FastPasses for the inconvenience.

Bwahahaha -- so now the FP line will be 400 minutes.  I hope they post a CM near all the fire alarms.  And how's a FP going to get back 3 hours of someone's life??

23 minutes ago, Seals said:

Bwahahaha -- so now the FP line will be 400 minutes.  I hope they post a CM near all the fire alarms.  And how's a FP going to get back 3 hours of someone's life??

Oh yeah. Imagine if you were at the front of the line and very next to get on the ride. I don't see an FP as any real compensation.