Flight of Passage breaks record for wait times today at 400 plus minutes

Those FPs might not do folks much good today. Posted on FB just a few minutes ago...

For the second time today we are hearing reports of both Avatar Flight of Passage and Na’vi River Journey shutting down for extended periods of time. Earlier today an evacuation of both rides and their queues occurred due to fire alarm sensors being activated. These two rides occupy the same building which is the reason for both evacuations.

http://www.chipandco.com/avatar-flight-passage-navi-river-journey-evacuated-second-time-today-271903/

When Cedar Point opened Top Thrill Dragster I heard the wait time was much like FOP and they were allowing rest room trips. Also think waiting that long for a ride that only lasted 17 seconds!!!!!!

What the heck is going on??

Yesterday marked the first day of daily operations where Flight of Passage and Na’vi River Journey experienced full evacuations. Well, reports are coming in from Twitter of another evacuation this morning.

View image on TwitterView image on Twitter

Big evacuation at Flight of Passage #visitpandora everyone out of the building for emercency #disneyworld

Both attractions are currently listed as closed on the My Disney Experience app. Yesterday, Disney said the issue was a fire alarm sensor being activated. Presumably both attractions are impacted by the same issue today.

We will update the story as more details become available.

http://blogmickey.com/2017/06/evacuations-flight-passage-navi-river-journey-today/

On 6/8/2017 at 5:55 PM, kadancer said:

I think having the stand-by lines pass through the restrooms would be a nifty improvement....we could just meet our parties on the far side and everyone would be more comfortable.

Exactly. You need to be an Imagineer.

16 hours ago, ependydad...Doug said:

Wow, it's like you have a view into my bedroom...

Milk and Cheerios meet Mr. Computer Screen.....

16 hours ago, DaveInTN said:

This is when I wish we had access to all the old smileys we used to have.  This one isn't adequate.  :lol:

Agreed!  :lol::lol::lol:

And BTW, whose great idea was it to have the only two rides in an entire new "Land" be in the same building?? Are they running out of space to put rides? Are they keeping other space open for future rides in Avatarland? Or is it just more cost-cutting?

On 6/9/2017 at 3:37 PM, DaveInTN said:

This is when I wish we had access to all the old smileys we used to have.  This one isn't adequate.  :lol:

That reminds me, I knew I had something I needed to do this month.  You know how I just "love" the emoji file.