Ok now I have heard everything. ( for now anyway) Yeasterday on another blog site, it was announced that Disney is looking to solve a problem with fast pass cheaters. Apparently people are using old tickets, I am assuming never expire tickets, to reserve fast passes. Who does that? Sounds like guest will have to show the ticket that was used for admission. If someone is found to be FP cheating, it could cost them their My Disney experience privilege. It would be a CM discretion. It's amazing what people can sit around and think of to buck the system. The ones that suffer are the ones that follow direction. Anyone else heard this?

I saw this on facebook the other day. I was honestly shocked that it was happening to begin with. Who thinks this stuff up? 

Sometimes, when I read things like this, I wonder why I'm not that clever. Then I get my senses about me and be thankful my parents didn't raise me to look for ways to be a cheat or a thief. 

38 minutes ago, Roberta said:

I saw this on facebook the other day. I was honestly shocked that it was happening to begin with. Who thinks this stuff up? 

Sometimes, when I read things like this, I wonder why I'm not that clever. Then I get my senses about me and be thankful my parents didn't raise me to look for ways to be a cheat or a thief. 

Maybe this generation is just following what their parents did?  

Chip off the old block?

On 6/6/2017 at 6:19 PM, jlf said:

The ones that suffer are the ones that follow direction.

That could be the Motto of our entire society these days not just Disney.

Whether it's throwaway sites and pool freeloaders at the Fort, or our so-called Leaders who look in the camera and say they didn't "intend" to break the law and besides, I'm a (insert favorite victim-status here) so I shouldn't be expected to follow the same laws as you little people.... Our entire society from top to bottom has become one big double standard: Those who follow the rules and those that don't but are allowed, sometimes even encouraged, to get away with it.