OK, I know it's not a Disney movie, but with it's success, Disney will wish it had scooped up the DC Universe when they took over the Marvel and Star Wars franchises..

Great movie, I think even non superhero fans (if there are such a thing) will enjoy it.

Well made, covered the back story well, had some interesting plot twists, lots of action without any (little) bloodshed in the deaths.  A scattering of adult humor that was done tastefully. Some detractors said there were too many WW I inaccuracies but even documentaries get some things wrong and this is entertainment! And you can't go wrong with scantily (tastefully done) clothed Amazon warriors beating the crap out of the bad guys. There must've been a lot of edited out costume mishaps during some of the action scenes!

Granddaughter really enjoyed it but liked Guardians #2 better... hey a dancing Baby Groot is hard to beat.

And if you have AMC theaters near you (you must, they have become the Disney of movie theaters taking over everyone else), join either their Stub Club, or bump it up to a premium membership for $15 for the year. They have either $5 Tuesday tickets or $5 off tickets with the premium membership, they bump up your popcorn 1 size, and there are no fees for buying advance tickets on line thru their website. Tuesdays usually get you reduced popcorn and soda prices.  The free membership saves you I think $3 off a Tuesday ticket.

We paid $10.35 total for 2 tickets, and got a bucket of popcorn and a regular soda for $4.50 total with the membership discount and the Tuesday reduced concession prices.  Before discount it was about $18.

And for you AT&T wireless or TV/internet customers and Direct TV customers they offer BOGO movie tickets on Tuesday.  Google it for the details.

8 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Thanks for the review and for the savings tips.

This movie has high scores from the critics.  We haven't watched many DC movies, but I might check this one out.

TCD

I have Superman VS Batman and haven't watched it yet.  It didn't get very good ratings (except for the cameo by Wonder Woman).

The Superman/Batman movies were all over the place due to lack of leadership and letting the directors do what they felt like.  At least Batman seems to be getting back to more serious plots.