The perfect addition to your Princess' Boutique Experience

Cinderella's carriage stroller for only $299, may as well add a Cinderella's Royal Table dinner.  Click the link below:

Cinderella Strollers

After the elegant rental stroller is presented at guests’ hotel resorts with an official red carpet unveiling, its honorable passengers are handed a red rose and whisked away by private car to the Magic Kingdom as a soundtrack of fairytale music plays.

24 minutes ago, DaveInTN said:

So the first ride to the MK is included, but after that how in the world are you going to get that thing back to your hotel?  Make the bus driver put out the wheelchair ramp??  Holy Hannah, that's obnoxious.  

Do you even get to bring it back to the hotel?  It's just a rental.  They don't say for how long- I'm guessing it's only for a day.

And, how, exactly, do they drop anyone off at the MK?  The drop off location is at the TTC.

I guess these things are no bigger than those other giant strollers guests use, but I'm surprised Disney allows it.

TCD

I saw this on Facebook, and I was really hoping it was a spoof. Just imagine getting run over by one of these while mom and dad are pushing the little princess at flank speed back to Royal Sommerhus, trying to be first in line to see A & E. :angry:

15 hours ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Do you even get to bring it back to the hotel?  It's just a rental.  They don't say for how long- I'm guessing it's only for a day.

And, how, exactly, do they drop anyone off at the MK?  The drop off location is at the TTC.

I guess these things are no bigger than those other giant strollers guests use, but I'm surprised Disney allows it.

TCD

I guess that behemoth would fit on the ferry.

Maybe the company arranged a drop off location at the Contemporary?  Then they could have a Royal Procession all the way down the walkway from the hotel to the MK!

As TCD said, it doesn't seem that much larger than many strollers or wagons people use now.

My issue is more being able to see over it and not running into the person in front of me. With the sunshade on top and the way it curves- I don't see how you can accurately know where the front of the stroller is.

So many thoughts! First of all, someone is brilliant. Probably didn't take much to make (some retiree's hobby?) so most of your $299/day would be profit.  From the user's point of view -- how do you push it and steer?  How do you get people to stop putting their kids in it and taking pictures when it's in stroller parking? And from other guests' point of view -- how much does it hurt when it slams into you?   As a "suck it up and walk" Mom, I would never have gone for it, but I'm sure it will be popular, especially as the pictures of it appear on social media.