19 hours ago, Grumpy and Grandma said:

The way RV's are selling I wouldn't hold my breath.

This is a key part of the equation. With millennials expanding the demand side of the equation, it will lead to a supply shortage. Initially price points will change.  Eventually, not wanting to leave "money on the table", Disney will up the supply side. When or how that happens remains to be seen.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL. Keep it all coming. Sooner or later I will have enough of this work I love to leave my day job and do an even better job for all of you. 

Yep, he definitely needs something to do to keep him out of trouble.

We are on Jason's list for Halloween :)  

4 hours ago, Grumpy and Grandma said:

The same way I did and the same way we always got the same room at the lodge, you ask.

If you're there on a regular basis the people at the Outpost get to know your name and face. If you ask for the same site or a specific site when you make your reservation, 9 out of 10 times they will give it to you. Also many of those weekenders use the local TA's, many of which are also FORT regulars themselves, and I guarantee you they know who the site assigners/ managers are. H..l, I even had their name, "e" mail and direct # as do others, but you don't publicize it.  If you do, you're stupid.  

As for a CM saying they don't know how it happens.. that's just being PC because they do know.

Again, that’s BS. But I guess no rules are followed at the fort anyways. It always states you can request a site but nothing is guaranteed   Some I guess are guaranteed. As the saying goes, I guess it’s not who you know but who................lol

56 minutes ago, caveat lector said:

This is a key part of the equation. With millennials expanding the demand side of the equation, it will lead to a supply shortage. Initially price points will change.  Eventually, not wanting to leave "money on the table", Disney will up the supply side. When or how that happens remains to be seen.

Or, many new RV owners who bought into the hype of the TV shows will realize there are other aspects to RV ownership such as maintenance and repairs.  I wonder if we're heading towards an burst of the RV bubble which will bring the demand down a bit. 

On 12/27/2017 at 1:15 PM, djsamuel said:

Or, many new RV owners who bought into the hype of the TV shows will realize there are other aspects to RV ownership such as maintenance and repairs.  I wonder if we're heading towards an burst of the RV bubble which will bring the demand down a bit. 

I doubt it. We have several friends who have recently bought trailers or RVs. They're all loving it.